Chap. 21

Lex's POV
"Thanks to you two, we got kicked out by the owner." I said to Scar and Tay."Hey! Don't blame it on me! He was the one who started it! And anyways, you guys joined in too!"
You guys might be wondering what the hell happened. Well, let me tell you from the start, after we left the hotel room.
Rewind.....
"Where do you guys wanna go for breakfast? " Scar asked everyone.
"I heard that there's a great waffle place around here. It's called Bru's Wiffle and it's only about 15 minutes away from here." Shawn said.
"I could use some chocolate waffles right now." Cam said. We all agreed to go there since we were all hungry af.
"Bart rented us some cars right? We'll go there by the cars then." I said.
"I'm taking Scar and Lox with me. Who else wants to come in our car?" I asked, looking around. "Me!" "And me!" That was Shawn and Aaron.
"Okay then. So I'll repeat who's gonna be in my car.
Shawn, Aaron, Scar and Lox. Am I right?"
"Right." The others said.
"LET'S GO! IM HUNGRY! " That was Scar. I shook my head and walked to the car after getting the keys from Nash who went to get them from Bart.
"See you guys at the place!" I said, peacing out at them.

Scarlett's POV
So we finally reached Bru's Wiffle and got inside with the others behind us. It was pretty big and it had a really nice homey feel to it. A waiter arrived and I said
"Table for... " I started counting.
"11 please." I said, after I had finished counting.
"Right this way miss." He said, showing us the way to the table.
We all sat down and looked at the menu.
"I'm having the chocolate waffles set."
I said.
"We'll be having the same thing as her, so 5 sets of chocolate waffles please." Shawn said. The 5 sets were for us three girls, Shawn and Tay.
"The rest of us will be having the strawberry waffles set, so there will be 6 of them." Aaron said. (I'm just saying but I really have no clue what these guys like so...)
"Okay then. So let me repeat the order, 5 chocolate waffles sets and 6 strawberry waffles sets, am I right?" We nodded our head and the waiter left.
The waiter came back with our order, with a little (actually alot) of help from the other waiters since our order was very big.
The set included a milkshake so if we ordered a chocolate waffles set, we get a chocolate milkshake. If we ordered a strawberry waffles set, we get a strawberry milkshake. (idk if this really happens cuz I've never been here so don't mind what I'm saying.)
When I was indulging my waffles from Heaven, I felt something being thrown at me. It was a piece of chocolate waffles. I looked up and saw Tay smirking at me.
"Oh it's on." I said, smirking back. I took a piece, a big one might I add, and threw it at Tay and It landed on his face. I showed him the loser sign. He took his cup of milkshake and before I knew what was happening, chocolate milkshake was being thrown at me.
Nash, being the idiot he is , shouted
"FOOD FIGHT!" And everyone started throwing food at each other.
Long story short, we got kicked out by the owner and we didn't even finish our breakfast.

Back to the present

"Thanks to you two, we got kicked out by the owner." Lex said to Tay and I ."Hey! Don't blame it on me! He was the one who started it! And anyways, you guys joined in too!" I protested.
"Come on guys, we'll get something else from Walmart or something." Matt said.
We went to Walmart and got cereal , milk and a hell lot of candy. The candy was taken by Matt of course but I helped out.
We went back to the hotel and when Bart saw us, he asked
"What in the world happened?" Everyone started looking at me and Taylor.
"Long story short, Taylor threw food at me, I threw food back, he spilled his milkshake on me on purpose, Nash shouted food fight and we all got kicked out by the owner. " I said.
"Go shower now! You guys stink! " Bart said, walking back into his room.
While he was walking, and I think all of us heard him saying this
"Kids..." He sighed/muttered, shaking his head.

Hey guys! Damn this is a long chapter ! But this idea came into my head when I was in church yesterday morning. Idk why but yea it came when I was in church. So praise Jesus Hallelujah! (You know where I got that line from? Guess and comment. )
Btw that's how the food fight was but instead of the cafeteria, it was in a cafe/restaurant.
Okay, so like i said in the prev chapter , I need you guys to send me your ideas and ill pm my email to you if you have any ideas.
But DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, I give my email to ppl I do not know.
Love you guys!
Okay ? Okay.
BYEEEEE
~ Nova ♡