Chap. 7

Shawn's POV
It all started in middle school. I couldn't help it. I just fell in love with her. Her perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect everything. No words could ever describe how much she meant to me. But ever since the boys, excluding me, Aaron and Johnson, actually we did bully her with words, started bullying her for only God knows what, I just couldn't face her. But now, I could be friends with her, hopefully our relationship gets better.

Scarlett's POV
For some reason, all this talk about Romeo and Juliet made me think about what happened in the past back in middle school, before the boys started bullying me. The boys, Mahogany and I were best friends. The day before they started bullying me, I have no idea why, probably because the entire world hates me, Mahogany moved to California. I still remember the words that Taylor said to me before slapping me "Now no one can help you." I started crying and they continued hitting me. I knew most of the boys were forced to do this, so I didn't hold a grudge or anything against them. But Taylor and Cameron, I couldn't forgive them, mainly because I didn't do anything to deserve this, right?
"Scar.... Let's go! Class has ended already." I was brought out of my daydream. "Um... are you okay Scar? You look a bit pale." Shawn asked me, with concern seeping in his voice. "Yeah, I'm fine, I was just daydreaming." I laughed.

After school ends
"Yeah...""I know right." The three idiots who I unfortunately call my friends were talking among themselves, not including me in their talk. "UHM BOYS! " They looked at me like I had a thousand heads. "What is it?" Johnson asked me. "We'll Johnny, can I ask if one of you boys is willing to give me a piggyback ride home because I'm too lazy to walk?" Johnson replied me with a "No." "Don't have to be rude about it." I grumbled. Out of nowhere, I was picked up by someone, and by someone I mean Shawn, and before I knew what was happening, I was being piggybacked. "WOOHOO! "I shouted at the top of my voice. The others started laughing. "Anyways, yall wanna come to my house and watch TV or something? " I tried to ask, keyword tried. "Sure." All three of them said in unison. "LET'S GO HORSEY! " I said, and Shawn started running with me on his back and the other two running behind us. "Last one at my house is the rotten egg!" I shouted, laughing.