THE FUNERAL

Third person's POV
Everywhere you looked, you could only see the guys and girls crying.

It was time for Shawn to say his condolences.

"Scar was the most beautiful person around. She would light every place she went, she wouldn't even think about herself, instead she went around helping ever person she met.

I still remember, it was until the start of this year, all of us guys used to bully her till she bled. I still have no reason as to why we did that. She didn't do anything to us, yet we did that to her.

But Scar, being the forgiving person, she actually forgave us. After all this time, she still had the mind to forgive us. No one else here would do that, would they?

The reason why she's in this casket is all because of me. People kept telling me that it wasn't my fault. But it was. That day, when we went to Coachella, I was going to the toilet after helping out with setting up, and met my ex. She kissed me and Scar saw me. She started running. And that was when she got hit by the car.

I'm so sorry, Scar . Sorry can't even be the word to use in this situation. If you're hearing me, please know that I love you. Everything about you. Forever and always. Thank you"

Shawn's POV
"Forever and always. Thank you " I walked down the steps, with tears running down my face.

The guys and girls hugged me, with tears also on their faces.

I looked up to the sky.

I love you, Scar. Forever and always.

Scarlett's POV
I love you too Shawn. Forever and always.

*****READ THIS PLS ******

And that, my friends, was the end of this book! Wow, I never thought I'd ever finish this book in my wildest dreams.

And if you're wondering, there would not be a sequel. I just don't have the time. Sorry.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

22Janvi
allypj2002
Dolphin31
nevep393
spiritLOL
trippinmendes

Thank yall so much for being there for me since the start of this book and staying till the end of this book. I 💗 you guys!! If I've missed anyone, I'm extremely sorry. 😄

Okay?okay.
BYEEEE
~ Nova💞