Chap. 15

RECAP:
"Look at who we have here."

Scarlett's POV
When Lex finally realised who the hell I was talking about, she pulled my arm so quickly to get out of the cafe that I think my arm came out from its socket. Just then, Taylor grabbed my other hand, which caused me to stop moving. "Let go of me Taylor!" I said. "Scarlett, please believe me, I wanna apologise for what I did in the past. I really have no idea why I did that to you. I'm really very sorry. Can you please forgive me?" I looked at him straight in the eye and said "only if you promise to give me a piggyback ride everyday. " He gave me a confused yet happy look. "Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down!" I told him that the piggyback ride thing was just a joke. Cameron was just behind Taylor and he said "Um... sorry for the things that I did to you. I really didn't mean it. " I nodded my head with a smile. "it's fine, what's in the past can stay in the past. Forgive and forget, right?" "Right." He replied with a huge grin on his face. "Are yall gonna be having breakfast here? " I asked the boys.
"No. We're getting breakfast for everyone in the group cuz they're too lazy to come with us. "Taylor said. "Okay then. We're getting our food and then going back to Scar's house to eat them." Lex told them. "We are? Since when?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"Yea we are. And since now." She sassed.
"You could've just said it nicely you know. " I mumbled. Once we got our food, we went back home after waving goodbye to the boys.

Taylor's POV
The two of us left Jacks and Joe with our food with a happy smile on our faces. When we reached home, the others asked why we were smiling so much. "Scarlett forgave us." I said.
"Really?" " When?" A dozen other questions were thrown at us. "STOP! I'll answer your questions when you guys finally shut up." When they did, I answered "We met Scarlett at Jacks and Joe just now when we went to get breakfast. Long story short, we told her that we were really sorry for doing what we did in the past and asked her to forgive us. She said that we should put the past behind and to forgive and forget."
"Wise words from a wise girl." Aaron said.
You have no idea.

Hey guys! I know that this part wasn't really that exciting so im sorry for that. But I really hoped you enjoyed these parts of the uncompleted story cuz there's more to come in the upcoming chapters so stay tuned! BYEEE