Chap. 17

Scarlett's POV
Today was the day, the day that I'm leaving Los Angeles for Santa Monica, in a PRIVATE JET. I mean, come on, who wouldn't wanna go on a private jet, am I right? Or nah? (See what I did there? No? Okay.)

Lex and I quickly grabbed our things when the cab that I called to come had arrived and with the help of the kind driver, managed to place our things in the boot of the cab. We literally had 3 to 4 bags. Each. That's including our handbags, of course.

After the cab reached LAX.
" Let me pay!"
"No, let me pay!"
"Lex shut up and let me pay!" I finally said, after minutes of bickering on who was gonna pay the driver.
"Fine." Lex huffed. "But I'm paying for the next ride." I smiled and got out of the cab after paying the driver.
We pulled our things into LAX and searched for the private jet that Bart had said. It wasn't hard to find, considering the it was probably the biggest thing that I've ever seen in my entire life.
"Oh my fudge. Is that what we're riding on? Cuz I'm going in right now! SEE YA!" Lex said and tried to run to the jet, keyword tried.
I went with her, but in a more comfortable and less sweaty way obviously.

Matt's POV
"Guys come on! We're gonna be late and the jet's gonna leave without us!" I said, hurrying the slow pokes I called my best friends. Honestly,  you'd think that their going for a wedding or something,  considering the fact that their taking their own sweet time to get ready.
"IM GIVING YOU GUYS 2 MINUTES AND THEN IM  LEAVING WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!"
That was Taylor, who got pissed off at waiting for the boys for taking so long. The moment he said that, the boys came rushing down.
"FINALLY!" Taylor and I said. We hired two cabs to bring us to LAX, and they had already arrived.  We scurried to put our things in the boot of the cabs and finally made our way to LAX.

At LAX
Turns out, both cabs reached LAX at the same time. The boys and I  quickly took our things out from the cabs and made our way inside LAX. 
We finally found our jet after 5 minutes.
At that moment, I knew that there were people inside the jet because the door was open.
When all of us went inside,the guys and I got the shock of our lives.
"SCARLETT? "
"GUYS?"