Chap 12.

"...So, today, I have, the one and only...."
Aaron's POV
" Scarlett Storm!" I said, pointing at Scar. "Hey guys! I'm so happy to be here with Mr Aaron over here!" She laughed, pointing at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Mr Aaron? You sound like you're here for an interview instead of making a YouTube video." "Whatever. Just get started with the video already!" She pointed at the camera.
"Anyway, as I was saying, Scarlett and I ate gonna answer some of the questions that you guys tweeted with the #Aaron&MysteryYoutuber. Let's start this video!"

Scarlett's POV
"...Let's start this video! " Aaron said, slightly jumping off the bed and almost falling. "Let's just pretend we never saw that, shall we peeps?" I said , laughing. Aaron glared at me, or tried to anyway but without much success. He can never make his face serious with that cute baby face of his. "Whatever. Okay,first question, who's your Youtuber crush? " He said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Um... that's gonna be a hard one. But probably Joe Sugg or Chris Collins or if you only know his Youtube name, WeeklyChris. I mean, I have no words on how cute slash hot they are." Aaron looked at me like i was an alien. "Okay... It's gonna be down to either Bethany Mota or Sierra Furtado. Explanation? Same as Scarlett's. They're HOT. Okay, next question! Favourite colour?" "BLACK!" "AQUA!" Aaron and I shouted the 2 completely different colours at the same time respectively. "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD LIKE BLACK? That colour is literally such a boring and ugly colour!" I said, to be exact, shouted at Aaron while shaking his shoulders. "TAKE A CHILL PILL GIRL!" He said, prying my arms aways from his shoulders. "Fine..." I said, sighing. "NEXT QUESTION.."

15 minutes later

We finally finished making the video. Now Aaron is editing the video so that it can be uploaded later in the night. I waved bye to him and left his house because I'm gonna have a long day tomorrow so I got made some dinner myself since no one was at home since they all had something overseas. Sierra was staying with my grandma in Canada, Serena was in New York doing some photo shoot for Victoria's Secret and my mom was somewhere on this earth handling her multi million fashion design company. I finished eating my lagsana and went to bed and listened to some new music before falling asleep.