Chap.38

Scarlett's POV
We finally reached Coachella after like an eternity of driving and singing.

The moment Cam stopped and parked the car in the parking lot which we were currently in, all of us girls jumped off the guys' laps and rushed out, with our bags almost dropping to the ground.

"Can you boys hurry up already?" I asked , impatient af.

So when they were finally done with the pickup up of the bags and all that, we walked over to the ginormous green patch of grass that was supposed to be Coachella.

"Huh? Where's Coachella?" Lox asked.

"Coachella hasn't started yet, hun. However, I could use some help with setting up the booths, if that's okay with you. "

We turned our heads to the owner of the voice.

"Hello everyone, I'm Saffron Albert and I'm the person in charge of Coachella and it's setting up. So would you boys and girls mind helping out? The people who are supposed to help out have not arrived as they have something else to attend to." A lady in her mid-50s looked at us expectantly.

"Of course! But may I ask what time Coachella actually starts?" I asked on behalf of the group.

"Thank you very much! And to answer your question, Coachella starts at 12pm." She replied, smiling at us.

I checked my phone. It was only 9am.
We were 3 hours early. Of course we were.

So we got started.

The boys helped out in making the tent upright, because for some stupid reason us girls couldn't, while us girls helped out by setting up the booths which consisted a lot of interesting things, some of which were henna art and small games for everyone to play.

After we were done with that, we helped set out the stage as there was gonna be some people singing.

We were finally done after about 2 hours, in which people had already start to arrive.

We had 1 hour to spare and Saffron told us to go and have some fun.

"And thank you kids so much for helping out." She said, hugging each and everyone of us.

Obviously all of us hugged her back since she was so nice.

Shawn said that he was going to the bathroom so the rest of us went to the booths that we had set up.

The girls and I had henna done on our hands and it was so beautiful! The design was so damn intricate, which was probably the reason why it was so beautiful.

When we came out of the booth, I saw something that I didn't think I'd be seeing.

Shawn was kissing another girl.

And I started running, running till I felt myself being flung across the road.

And everything went black.

********READ THIS PLS ********

HEYYYYY GUYS!! So I decided that I would be ending this book in probably 2 or 3 chapters as I don't think that I would have any time to update, hence the 2 or 3 chapters.

Love you guys very much and I hope that you guys have a great week ahead and just know that whoever pulls you down, pray for them in every way you can. And if you're not the type who likes praying, then just show tiny acts of kindness ams trust me when I say everything's gonna be alright.

Okay?okay.
BYEEEE
~Nova💝