Chap. 3

Scarlett's POV
"Scar... wakey wakey..." I heard someone say. "5 more minutes... Please..." I muttered in my sleep. "I'm sorry but I gotta do this to you sis..." Wait what? Too late. Serena started tickling me.
"

STOP! PLEASE! IM AWAKE! " I started shouting. Just then, I heard giggling. I looked around, and saw Kelly, Caleb and Stacey stifling their giggles. I forgot that I was still at the salon. "Come on Scarlett, you wanna see your new look or not?" Kelly said, with her hands on her hips. She looked around my age, if not slightly older by a year or two. She pulled me to the mirror, and let me see myself.
"Whoa..." I literally had no words. What they did to me was that good. They changed my hair colour, did my nails, eyes and lips. My hair used to be a dark shade of brown which people thought was black, but now it was a blonde ombre. "I love it you guys! Thanks so much!" I was over the moon with my new look. I just had to change into my new clothes but o could do that tomorrow. Serena said that the shopping spree wasn't over yet. "We still have to buy you some makeup for your everyday use right? So come on!" We thanked Kelly, Caleb and Stacey once again before going out of the salon to the other stores to buy my makeup.

We went to Lush, Sephora and The Body Shop to buy my makeup. By the time we left the mall, my hands we so full of shopping bags that they were gonna break any moment. As we walked to the car, I said to Serena "Hey sis, thanks for everything today. I really appreciate it." "Of course Scar, your my sister, it's what I should do." After putting everything in the boot, we drove home, talking about what to do with my old clothes and things.
When we reached home, we grabbed some old bags and put all of my old clothes and shoes in it. After that, we hung up every piece of clothing from the bags from the mall into my closet. I put all my new pairs of shoes at the shoe rack that I had. When everything was done, I was so tired that I wanted to sleep immediately but I had to eat dinner first. "Why don't we order pizza from Pizza Hut? I don't feel like making anything today." I nodded my head.
You must be wondering where are my mom and dad. My mom's in another country for her work while my dad is in only God knows where. Sienna was staying over at a friend's house after a birthday party so that meant me and Serena had the house all to ourselves tonight.
When the pizza came, I helped myself to three slices and went up to my room. I opened my laptop and watched Beauty and the Beast on Netflix. After eating, I continued watching for about half an hour before falling asleep.