6) Sykes!

Nathan looked at me confused. I stood up along with the lads, but kept my head down, looking at the ground. My long bangs were covering my eyes a little, so I don't think he was able to see me clearly.

"Um. No. I-I don't think so." His green eyes were still on me. As long as the rest of the lads. I felt my heart break. I knew he didn't remember me.

I took the bangs away from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I cleared my throat a little bit. I looked up at Nathan. He didn't have the necklace on. Of course.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked.

"No! I said I wasn't going to hurt you! Now tell me what you are talking about!" Nathan yelled. My heart cracked a little more. My chest ached.

"Take out the necklace."

He looked at me confused. His expression was anger and confusion. But in a second, it changed. He reached inside his shirt and brought out the half heart.

I did the same and brought out mine. "Remember me, now?" I asked putting the heart back under my shirt and breaking the eye contact.

"I-I-um." He tried speaking. The lads were watching. They stayed quiet and was just curious to know what was going on.

"I don't blame you, Sykes." I said and pushed my way through the 5 guys surrounding me.

"Hey! Wait!" Nathan said grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"What?" Tears were building in my eyes. "Aren't you that sh*tty fat *ss girl who I stole money from when I came to school here?" Nathan asked.

My jaw dropped. "NATHAN!" The lads scolded from behind him. "I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Stop it. Just stop." I said taking my arm away from his grasp and running home. I didn't want to stop, I ignored the cars honking at me to stop running along the street. I didn't care. I just saw my best friend. The one who cared about me. And he doesn't remember me at all.

I ran home and slammed the door open, causing my jacket to fall to my mid arms. I didn't care to pick them up, so I left them there. Adam looked at me weirdly before smiling and walking over to me.

"What I did this morning made Courtney very happy. Do you mind me doing it to make her happy again?" He said rubbing my arms.

"Uhh. No." I said looking at him then heading upstairs. He tugged on my arms, causing me to tumble down the stairs. I landed on my back as Adam slammed on top of me. His hands rested along my thighs as he squeezed ever so often. It made it up my shirt as he left scratches everywhere. I let out a small scream.

"Okay. I'm done." He said after 30 minutes. I sighed and got up. "I'll need you again later on. Courtney is going to be so happy." He smiled and went back to watching tv. Lazy bum.

I headed out the door and into my tree house. There wasn't any homework considering we only had a half day of school. The rest was spent on a small concert for my best friend.

I sat at the edge of the tree house as the wind swung the rope above me. It hit my head from time to time, but it didn't bug me.

I grabbed the guitar from inside and strum slowly. The journal was right next to me, so I could write whenever I thought of something. My legs swung over the edge and the sun was soon setting.

I felt calm up here. I felt like myself. Like no one was here to judge me. And plus, I felt like I had my best friend. The one who cared about me. Who promised to never leave me. The one I secretly love.

"Hey! Weren't you the one at that school today?!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked down to see the same 5 guys. My chest began to ache, and once again I felt alone. What I needed most? My Dad. My Mum. My best friend. The three people who actually care about me.