52) Shopping Dresses

52) Shopping and Dresses

We finally got to the mall after singing song after song. Not in a bad way. It was a lot of fun. Nareesha linked arms with mine as I looked at the line of us linking arms. We got into the building as we stopped in our tracks and looked around.

"Where to first?" Nina asked.

"How about we walk around and see where we go from there?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." Ava nodded as we started heading around the first floor.

We went from shop to shop. Although I didn't buy much, there were a lot of clothes I wanted. I ended up getting a few stuff Nathan might like for his birthday and a few Christmas gifts.

After a few hours, we just made the third floor. "Oh! Forever 21! Let's go there!" Kelsey jumped.

"Okay, come on." Nareesha grabbed both of our hands as she pulled us in.

"Hey. Can we do that thing where we try on things and like judge each other's clothes?" Ava asked.

"Erm, sure. But I don't really want to try on clothes." I said a bit hesitantly.

"Please! I found a few dresses that would look really pretty on you!" Nina pleaded.

I sighed. "I guess. Let's go." 

She squealed as she handed me a few dresses and skirts. We all headed to the dress rooms as we went into different stalls next to each other.

These dresses and skirts were all short and weren't skin tight, so that was good. The first dress was a bright yellow dress that was able to flow. It was a bit higher than the knees, and a bit lower than mid thigh. I examined myself in the mirror first.

"Dani. You ready?" Kelsey asked kindly.

"Yup." I opened the door wearing the dress.

"See, you look pretty. No need to be so scared." Ava winked.

"Thank you. I'm just not really used to this."

"Don't worry. With us, you'll always have a good time." Nareesha smiled.

I returned a warm smile before heading back into the stall. The next dress was tight, but had a small flow at the bottom. It was less than mid thigh, and it seemed a lot like what Ariana would wear.

I gulped a bit as I saw myself in the mirror. I headed out to see the girls smiling at each other. They honestly are perfect. All that's missing is Ariana.

"Oh my gosh, Dani. You look beautiful." Nina smiled

"I-um. Thank you. You do too." 

I went back into the stall where I found two skirts. They were the same style, just different colors. One was a black lace that went less than mid thigh, and the other was in peach.

I tried on the black one and went out. I honestly didn't mind it. They would be great with the converse.

I walked out to see the girls grinning ear to ear. "I think that is the best. You don't need to try on the other. They are both perfect!" Ava beamed.

I laughed. "Thank you. So should we eat and head home?"

"Yeah! Let's go." Kelsey smiled.

I headed back into the stall to change back. I decided to leave the dresses and take the skirts.

I headed out of the stall and met up with the girls in line.

When we paid for everything we all headed out of the store.