27) Teardrops On my Guitar

TJ wrapped an arm around me as we walked to one of my favorite games.

As we were walking we passed a few of the couples. "Hey guys!" Siva yelled at us. I looked to my left as he had an arm around Nareesha. I smiled at him and gave him a wave.

I kept walking with TJ until we got to a miniature bowling ally. It was glow in the dark and towards the back of the arcade. "Yes!" I heard a squeal coming from the bowling ally. It was Ariana as she jumped onto Nathan, giving him a kiss. I smiled just a bit. Why not let them have fun ? They're happy together, and soon they won't see each other for who knows how long?  Well that's where I come in, I help them stay in contact.

Sadly, Ariana is all Nathan sees. He's blind when it comes to someone else. She is his whole world. He will never know me. Everything I have been hiding for years.

"Oh, hey Dan!" Nathan smiled at me as they both looked at me. Ariana's hands were on his shoulders as her arms were along his chest. I smiled at how cute they looked together.

"Hey guys."

"Thank you for coming TJ. Dani looked a bit lonely." Nathan gleamed with happiness as Ariana hugged him from the side.

My mouth was in a straight line as I tucked my lips in, nodding slowly.

"Oh no no, Dan. I didn't mean it like you were a lon-"

"No, Sykes. Its fine. Don't worry about it. You guys have fun." I grabbed TJ's hand from around me and brought him to a red booth with a figure of a girl on the back. It seemed like she was trying to escape.

TJ looked at the top to see the name as Dark Escape in 4D was written. It looked like it was written in blood as I stepped in with TJ. 

"Really." He gave me a weird look. We always go into this game and he always gets a fright out of it. 

"Please please please please. I am going through the worst time right now." I pulled at his arm as I took a seat on the lumpy red seat we were suppose to sit on.

He sighed. "Fine." He took a seat next to me and grabbed the two guns in front of us. Handing one over to me, he pressed start as the zombie game began.

After a while of screaming and killing zombies, we decided to step out.

"Hey Dani!" Ariana yelled. I looked over to where her voice came from as she and Nathan ran. Her arms were around a big purple monkey.

"Aw, did Nathan win that for you?" I smiled at her, the only smile that I could tell. Not even Nathan knows anymore.

Ariana looked at Nathan who had a big smile on his face. "Actually I won it for Nathan." His face dropped as a smirk grew on Ariana's face.

"Of course I won it for her." Nathan took the monkey and gave it a hug.

I smiled at him. "Aw, Nath! That's so sweet!" He just chuckled.

"What's going on here?" I felt someone's hand on my back. I turned around and saw everyone. Max was the one who pat me on my back.

"I bought my girlfriend a purple monkey to remember me by. And so she knows that whatever happens. I will always love her." Nathan put an arm around her as he talked proudly. I just smiled and rested my head on TJ's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He whispered down at me.

"I'm used to it." I said to him as I lifted my head.

He nodded sadly. "So are you all ready to go home?" Tom asked.

"Yeah! Let's go." Nareesha smiled as we all headed out and home.

"Can I come over?" TJ asked a bit sheepishly. His hands were in his pockets. I couldn't help but laugh at him.