13) Are You Sure?

I felt the hot sweet water past through my lips and onto my tongue as the cuppa tea tilted towards me. Nathan tea tasted so good. It was unreal to me at times. I tilted it away from me to see Nathan's arm Ariana as they, Jay, and Max. I gave them a smile and nod, meaning it was good. They returned the smile as Nathan lifted his arms in success.

"I did it again!" He pumped his fist in the air with achievement before wrapping it back around Ariana and pulling her closer. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, revealing her cute dimples on her cheeks.

There was again a knock on the door. "Hey! Let's go somewhere today!" Kelsey yelled through the door.

"Okay! We'll be down in a few minutes!" Max said as he got off my bed and headed towards me. "Thank you, again Dani. I'll make it up to you." He embraced me in a hug.

"Okay, Max." He pulled back and gave me a smile before heading downstairs. "I'm going to get ready in my room and be back soon." Jay tried getting off the floor but was to lazy to get off his ass. I laughed and walked over to him. I stood on his feet and gripped his hands, pulling him up.

Jay jumped up easily and laughed before embracing me in a hug then leaving to his room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a grey cardigan to put over my tank top. I made sure I put on my ankle converse and I was ready to go. I headed out of the closet to see Ariana sat on my bed.

"Nathan went to go get ready." Ariana explained, reading my mind. I nodded and gave her a quick smile as I took a seat next to her. Soon there was a knock on the door and Kelsey and Nareesha came in.

They took a seat by us as we just exchanged glances. It wasn't awkward, it was comforting. It wasn't weird, it was happy.

"Dani, we need to change your look." Nareesha finally broke the comforting silence. We all looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, let's go give you a make over! It will be fun!" She pleaded as she walked on her knees over to me as she nagged at my arm.

"Girls?" I asked looking away from Nareesha's big brown eyes and looking at Arian and Kelsey who were grinning with excitement.

"I think it would be a lot of fun!" Kelsey agreed.

"Yeah, I agree!" Ariana backed them up.

"Please, Dani!!" The threw girls nagged at once.

"Fine. Fine. You guys can help me change my style. But no change to make up or hair."

"Oh of course. You have a natural beauty!" Kelsey said. I just let a smile slip my mouth. I never have been called something like that in my life. I was always called the complete opposite, which is why I didn't fully believe what Kelsey said.

"Thank you, but I am not beautiful. you girls are. So should we head down?" I asked getting up.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Nareesha linked my arm in hers as we all headed downstairs.

All the lads were downstairs already. Arian quickly sped past us and jumped off the stairs, Nathan was sure to catch her bridal style as he hair flew in the air. It was a perfect moment for them.

"Awwwww.." Everybody around said in union. I looked at everyone and flashed them a smile.

I finished my way downstairs while the other girls ran down to meet their guys. I stopped at the end and leaned on the railing.

"Where are we headed?" Tom asked. "The mall." Kelsey gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, guys? Where's Da-" Jay started but cut himself off when our eyes connected.