Ch. 49: Six Months

I headed over to Nathan's room to see him looking up at the racks in his closet.

"Hey." I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled, as he put an arm around me.

"I can't believe then hung you on one of those." He said quietly. I nodded.

"Evil, huh?" I looked up at them myself. I was hung on them. It's scary how people can be so cold.

"Yeah. But you're safe in my arms. Just like I promised." Nathan hugged my tight as we still looked up at his clothes.

"I think you should wear this." I let his grasp as I took out dark blue jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket over. 

"This looks like what I wore on the video shoot, but with my own jeans." He laughed a bit.

I shrugged. "I like it."

"Oh. You like it?" He asked raising an eye brow at me. I shrugged and handed him the clothes.

"I'll let you change." I smiled as I headed out.

He smiled back before I closed the door. 

I headed into Ariana's room to see her in a short black dress and black heels. She also wore one of Nathan's grey jackets and a grey buret.

"What do you think?" She asked, taking a spin.

"More beautiful than I will ever be." I said under my breath.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Beautiful. You look beautiful." My voice high spirited but began to fade.

"Dani. I heard you." She gave me a stern look.

"It's the truth." I took a seat on her bed as I swung my legs.

She took a seat next to me.

"Dani you are."

I sighed and gave her a hug. "Have fun tonight. Nathan will love what you are wearing."

She pulled back and gave me a smile. "Thank you, Dan. I hope I can chat with you before I leave tomorrow morning."

"I'll drive you with Sykes."

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

"Come let's go see him." She took my hand as she pulled me to his room. Nathan opened the door with the knock of Ariana as he allowed us in.

"You look stunning." He smiled looking her up and down. I stood behind Ariana and gave a small smile to myself. She did look stunning.

"You look pretty stunning yourself." Ariana gave him a wink, causing him to laugh a bit.

"So should we head out?" Nathan asked. Ariana nodded as she turned around.

"Have fun tonight." I said quietly but genuinely.

"Thank you, Dani." Ariana gave me a hug as she passed me.

I looked at Nathan. He put his hair up and usual high tops on.

"Handsome as ever." I smiled.

He laughed a bit and hugged me. "You're the greatest, Dani. Don't ever change." He squeezed me tighter.

I didn't do anything else but hug him back. 

When he pulled back, he gave me a kiss on the nose and left downstairs with Ariana.

"Take care of Dani, please. I can't have anything else hurting her." Nathan said as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Of course we will, mate. We don't want Dani getting hurt as much as you don't." Siva reassured him.