50) Gold Forever

---6 days later---

I woke up in Nathan's room to see Nathan watching over me.

I yawned as I wrapped an arm around his waste.

"Today's our last day." I looked at Nathan sadly.

He nodded as he pulled me closer to him. I turned around so my back was almost against him and I was sitting up, leaning against him.

"Hey. Don't be sad, babe." He hugged me tighter.

I sighed, looking up at him sadly. "I don't want you to go."

"Ooh, you're eyes. Puppy eyes." I popped my bottom lip as Nathan came back for  kiss.

He pulled back from the kiss as I still looked up at him sadly.

"Dani, am I really your first boyfriend?" He asked.

I nodded. "You're my first everything. First kiss, first boyfriend, first date, first crush. All you."

He smiled and nodded. "Well, I am honored to be your first." He kissed me again.

As he kissed me, his phone went off, startling both of us. I felt a pain in my bottom lip as I realized, he bit me.

We both pulled back as he blushed a bit. "I'm sorry." He said sheepishly.

I smiled as I leaned back into Nathan's chest while he picked up his phone.

I watched as he picked it up and talked.

"Hello?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay."

"Yeah. Sure."

"Okay. Bye." Nathan said through the phone with stops in between to listen to what the person behind the phone was saying.

When Nathan hung up, right away he said it was Ariana.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Ariana forgot her lucky necklace. She told me to get it for her when we meet her on tour." Nathan spoke as he put his phone back onto the nightstand.

I nodded as I grabbed Nathan's hand.

"Help me choose something." I smiled as I pulled him to my room and into my walk in closet.

I let go of his hand and looked up at the clothes I had.

I turned around at Nathan, but saw him looking down. I followed his eyes to see he was staring at my *ss.

"Nathan." I turned around and lightly slapped his chest.

He laughed as he grabbed my hands by my wrists.

It hurt. It honestly did. But I smiled. I didn't care that it hurt. I was with Nathan. 

"Sorry. I just, got, distracted." He smiled at me. 

My smiled widened a bit as I shook my head, standing higher to rub my nose with his.

"You're beautiful, you know." he smiled down at me.

I shrugged and nodded my head know. "If you say so. I don't believe it." I turned around to look back at my clothes.

"Here. Where this." Nathan took out some shorts to mid knee with folds at the bottom, and one of his sweatshirts that had a Marvel comic on it and went over my hands.

"You used to wear stuff like this all the time. I always kinda liked it but never said anything." Nathan said his last part quietly.

I took it from his hands and gave him a kiss.