23) Could This Be Love

"What? No." I was now back at my seat on my stool at the island. I shook my head quickly. Why would I want to be in the video? Why should I be in the video. All I am in an ugly b*tch.

"Anyways, I got to meet Courtney and Adam tomorrow." I looked down at my phone.

"Wait, what time is it?" Jay asked.

"Ermm, any time you guys want." Scooter explained as he took a seat with Nano on the couch.

"Perfect! We'll give you a call! Dani, you are going to be in the music video!" Max clapped his hands.

My eyes widened.

"Yup! Okay then, I guess its settled. Give me a call, lads." Nano said as he and Scooter made their way out the door.

As the door closed, I felt shaken throughout.

"Lads, we're making a new music video!!" Nathan smiled, giving Ariana a kiss on the cheek, making her blush.

I decided I should let the happy couples have their time, so I made my way upstairs.

I changed into my pj's and went to bed.

I took a seat at my window, which reminded me of my tree house. I looked out the window at the night sky and few lights go throughout the houses.

"Dani?" I heard Ariana and Nathan's voice behind me. I turned around and looked at them.

They already made their way to my spinning office chair next to my desk as they were in the same cute position.

I cleared my throat a bit. "Y-yeah?" I asked.

"I hope you aren't made that we decided you for our music video." Nathan said.

"N-no. I-I'm not mad. I just don't-," I stopped myself. Like Courtney and Adam said, I create worries. I'm a disappointment. "I'm not mad." I smiled.

"Okay." Nathan said quietly, he knew there was something wrong. But he knew it wouldn't be good to ask. Not now anyways.

"Well, the lads wanted to show us something important downstairs, so can we go down? Then we'll let you sleep." Ariana pleaded as she got up and tugged at my hand.

I sighed, why be a bigger disappointment than I already am. "S-sure. Fine."

Ariana let out a squeal as the three of us headed downstairs. We went to the bottom floor and went into the room with all the instruments. There were microphones set up for the lads already. Ariana let go of Nathan's hand and took a seat with the other girls. I let a small sigh only for me to hear as I took a seat on the arm of the couch, where the girls were sitting.

"Okay, this is called Could This Be Love." Max said into the mic, giving a wink towards Nina. I looked over at her as she blushed, biting her lip. I smiled at her and then looked back at the lads. They started singing and it was beautiful.

"She takes my breath away

She's got me calling everyday

I can't seem to get enough

Could this be love?

Stay up 'til late at night

Watch the stars burst into light

Watch movies all the time

We can't get enough

I'd jump out of a plane

Write your name in the sky

You're shaking my life up

Could this be love?