70) Frozen Yogurt

Nathan gave me a wink before he got up, slipping his phone into his pocket. He wrapped both arms around me, picking me up from the bed and spinning me, only in my dance shorts and a tank top.

"What's your idea, Nath?" I questioned.

"Well, we're going to be dancing." He took my hand, spinning me into a circle before catching me in his grasp, pulling me closer to him.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"We shall. After we eat breakfast." I laughed.

He nodded, giving me one last spin towards to door.

I headed downstairs, deciding on eating some cereal as I poured two bowls.

"Would you like strawberries, my baby?" Nathan asked, hovering over me as he held out a bowl of cut strawberries.

"Yes I would." I smiled, looking up at him and giving him a quick  kiss.

He smiled as he put the strawberries into our two bowls of cereal and we began eating.

After breakfast we both headed downstairs as he performed several different songs. Choreographed by both me and Nathan. Yes, I said it, Nathan choreographed.

We rehearsed to songs such as All About Us, Ordinary People, and Can I Have This Dance. Yes, we danced to a High School Musical song.

After dancing, I laid on the dance floor as Nathan laid his head on my stomach, We were both breathing hard after hours of dancing.

"Enjoy?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Yeah. Now I know why you love to dance so much." He laughed a bit.

I nodded as I looked back up at the ceiling lights.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked

Nathan shrugged. "How about we get cleaned up then head to the park?"

I looked down at him, "The park?"

"Yeah, the one we went to when we were younger." He looked up at me.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him.

He replied with a wide grin.

Nathan lifted his head off of me as I sat up. "Who showers first?"

"You can if you want to." He winked.

"You don't want to race?"

"You want to?" He questioned.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Ready." I started.

"Set.." He said.

"Bye." I laughed, running up the stairs and into our rooms.

I heard Nathan yell behind me. "Cheater!" But he was laughing.

I laughed, as I heard his footsteps approach closer.

I quickly closed the door to the bathroom, locking it.

I heard him pound against the door once. "Baby please.." He whined.

"Ha, I won again." I laughed.

He sighed as I heard his back slide on the door. He probably slid down, now sitting on the ground.

I took a shower, doing the normal routine. I took a shower, changing into black jeans, a grey sweat shirt that said, "make love," a normal grey burette, and black converse, as I dried my hair with the towel, Nathan turned off the water to his shower.

I bit my lip as I headed out of my room through the main door and headed into Nathan's. I went into his closet where I chose for Nathan to wear a grey V-neck sweater, black jeans, and grey high tops.

I head someone clear his throat behind me. I turned around to see Nathan with his towel around his waist as he dripped wet.

"H-hi." I smiled at him, turning a bit red.

He laughed coming over to me, "Thank you." He took his clothes from me as he headed back to the bathroom where he changed.

When he came out, his hair was up and fixed.

"Are you ready to go?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Let's go." I smiled at him.

Nathan grabbed my hand as he pulled me down the stairs and out of the house.

"Do you think we can just walk?" I questioned.

"If you want to, but it's pretty far."

"Than let's get into the car." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading into my car, Nathan taking the driver's seat.

"Should we stop by for some frozen yogurt?" Nathan suggested as we drove to the park.

"Yeah, it's on the way. Why not?" I grinned at him.

He laughed, "Are you going to get the same flavors again?"

"Who knows?" I shrugged.

He looked at me, sticking out his tongue, before turning back to the road driving.

We got to the frozen yogurt place. At the front were the test cups to test the different flavors.

"How many do we need?" Nathan questioned.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I stood by him, linking my arm in his.

"One for each flavor?" He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't you think we'll get in trouble for that?" I whispered.

He smirked, "What are they going to do, arrest us for taking their free samples?"

I shrugged as Nathan grabbed around 12 cups. We filled each cup with different flavors.

We shared each cup together, through the good and the bad ones.

"So do you know which flavors you are getting?" Nathan asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yup!" I popped the 'p' before getting two normal sized cups for Nathan and me.

I decided on getting Flan flavored with coconut. I topped it with bananas and brownie bites.

Nathan and I walked out after paying.

"What did you get?" Nathan asked, peering over my shoulder.

I showed him as he took a scoop of it.

"What about you?" I questioned.

I looked at Nathan as he got the typical flavor I would get.

I looked up at him, raising an eye brow.

"It actually tastes really good." He laughed sheepishly.

I nodded, taking a bite from his cup. The familiar flavor entering my mouth.

We headed into the car as Nathan drove off to the park.

As we sat in the car, Nathan and I exchanged small glances at each other.

Each time I looked at him, I would catch him looking at me, or vise versa.

Each time leaving us with a bright pink color.

"Dan, I think we're here." Nathan parked along the street.

I looked out the window to see the familiar place I grew up.

"Let's go!"