21) We Can't Stop

Ariana was wearing her long wavy brown hair up in a pony tail. She wore grey capri- sweats, and a pink ruched front bralet crop top. She also paired it with pink glitter high tops.

She took a spot next to me and gave me a nudge with her elbow. "You ready to do this, bestie?" She asked, as her dimples showed. I gave her a smile, the only smile I could tell was fake.

"Yeah. Let's do this." I smiled, giving her a wink. As everybody took a spot behind me, I used a remote to change the songs on my phone.

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus came on. I find this song really catchy. There are so many things going on about Miley Cyrus right now. I don't have anything against Miley Cyrus. She is just expressing herself, but she just takes it a bit to far. But I admire that she isn't afraid. Okay, off topic. Let's get back to dance.

I showed each move step by step. Everybody caught on pretty quick. It was actually fun teaching them.

"Okay. Ready guys?" TJ, who was helping me teach, asked facing towards everybody.

"YEAH!" They all agreed, but I heard Jay yell the loudest.

"Okay. 5, 6, 7, 8!" I said, loud enough for everyone to hear over the music.

As the song went on, I couldn't wipe the big grin on my face. A really smile. TJ gave me a wink from time to time, knowing I was having fun and I was happy dancing. When it ended, TJ applauded everyone as Nathan ran over to me, giving me a hug, lifting me up into the air as we turned in circles. It was something friendly, not like what he does with Ariana.

We were just laughing once he set me down. "Whew! That's a lot of fun!" Nathan smiled.

"When you guys teach, its fun and easy to learn!" Siva smiled as he took a sip of water.

"Haha glad you guys had fun."I gave them a wink before taking a sip of water.

"So what now?" Tom asked.

"How about we get freshened up, and we'll go out to eat tonight. My treat." TJ clapped.

"Thanks, Mate. Come on, Dan." Jay said patting my back.

"Hey! Jay!" Ava ran up to us and walked along me and Jay.

"Oh Erm. Hey Ava." Jay put a weak smile on his face.

"Do you mind if I freshen up in your room?" She asked, a blush forming on her face.

"Erm, no. Its fine." he smile. She nodded and kept walking with us.

We made our way to the third floor. "Bye Jay." I smiled.

"See you later, Dan." He gave me a wink before disappearing to his room across the hall from mine, with Ava.

I closed the door behind me and sighed. A happy sigh. Dance is something I enjoyed doing. I can never get tired of dance.

I looked through my closet. I found a royal blue trend short dress. Like I said, a girly side, and a side who doesn't give a damn about how she looks. But either way, insecurity comes with both.

I left my hair its natural wave. I wore my black ankle converse. Hey, can't leave the house without these.

"Hey Dan? Are y-" Nareesha stepped in with Nathan and Ariana.

Nathan just gave a smirk and a knowing look.

"Dan, you can't wear that dress with your converse."

"Yes I can." I grinned. I loved these shoes.

"Please? Can I pick your shoes?" Nareesha pleaded at my arms. I sighed and gave in.

"Fine." Nareesha let out a squeal and disappeared to her room. I took off my converse and took a seat on my bed.

"Same old Dan, eh?" Nathan asked as he took a seat next to me. Ariana sitting on the other side of me. I just nodded and examined what the happy couple was wearing.

Nathan was wearing a usual hat, black leather jacket, a coke shirt, and dark blue jeans, with a watch and high tops.

Ariana was wearing a pink less than mid thigh lace dress that had a sweet heart neckline. She put her hair half up half down with a ribbon tying it up. She also wore pink heels and a pink flower.

Nathan saw me looking at Ariana's dress. "Beautiful, huh?" He whispered. I think he made it for Ariana to hear though, because she blushed, causing him to smirk.

"Yeah. Beautiful." I nodded as I rubbed my hands together, feeling the insecurities run through my head again.

"So erm. You guys look great." I said through a gulp, swalling the lump in my throat.

"Nathan does look charming, doesn't he?" Ariana gave him a wink. She knew I liked him, but at the same time, she knew it was her relationship. She also knew I didn't want to ruin their relationship. So we both act normal about it.

I smiled at what she said and nodded yes.

"I'll be right back." Nathan got up and made his way out of the room. I looked at Ariana and smiled.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked, putting a hand on my leg. In a friendly way of course.

"Yeah, of course. I am happy for you guys. Don't worry about me. I want my best friends to be happy." She nodded and made her cute dimples show.

Do I trust Nathan? Can I trust Nathan? But he hurt me. Badly. He forgot about me. He doesn't know my biggest secret. He wasn't here when I needed him. Should I trust him. Automatically, I heard his deep voice as his charming smile spread across his face.

"Here you go, beautiful." Nathan said as he took a seat in between Ariana's legs, handing her a rose as he leaned his head on her shoulder. She took the rose, smiling, and rested her head on his shoulder, kissing behind his ear. I smiled and got up, leaving my room to leave the happy couple.

"Sorry if we mad-" Nathan started.

"No, no. Don't be. Have fun you guys." I plastered that fake smile on my face as I gave them a wink and left my room. I closed the door behind me and headed downstairs. Everybody was upstairs, except for Jay and Ava. Outside my room were black heels. Not too tall, which was a good thing. I decided I shouldn't wear them, yet, so I picked them up in my hands.

I left them by the front door and made my way past Jay and Ava, and to the kitchen where the island separated the two places. I took a seat as I looked through my book. I grabbed a pen and wrote away.

-That Should Be Me-

"Who's ready to go!!" I heard shouthing from upstairs. My attention was turned away from my book to see a couples running down the stairs. I smiled at them and looked at my phone. 8:30 pm. I have been writing for half an hour.

I got through half of my thoughts, but everything was still scrambled up in my head, banging against my skull...