54) Interviewing Nariana

"So should we get dancing?" TJ asked me as I got up.

"Yeah. So is there an order to the dances we are doing?" An older girl asked.

"Yeah. I'll give it to all of you at the end of the day." TJ smiled.

"Okay. So let's get to dancing." I smiled.

We went through duets, group dances, and solos. TJ put me in a lot of them, which I am honestly thankful for. We went through hip hop, lyrical, contemporary, and many more.

I saw the girls walk in and out, and each time, they would have big smiles on their faces. After I did my last routine, I took a break, sitting on the bench.

I checked my phone to see 0 texts or missed calls from Nathan.

"Hi Sykes. x" I texted him. Simple.

I sat up and watched as other people kept dancing.

As I watched, I felt my phone vibrate against my hand. The person's face popped onto the screen as I smiled and picked up the call.

"Hey sl-" I got cut off.

"Hey baby. Can't talk. Busy. Love you, okay? Bye." Nathan hung up before I could get another word.

I frowned a bit as I put my phone away.

"You okay, Sis?" TJ asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah. Nathan's just busy. So do you know when exactly is the performance."

TJ shrugged. "Late February, why?"

"Because we are visiting the lads on Valentine's day." Kelsey and the girls walked in.

"Oh. That's sweet. And we'll make sure to do the performance when you come back home." TJ gave me a pat on the back.

"So have you talked to your guys today?" I asked turning back to them.

"Yeah actually, we just got off the phone with them. You?" Ava asked.

"Nathan said he was busy."

"Oh. Well when we called he wasn't there." Kelsey's voice began to soften.

"Oh. I wonder what's he up to." I said turning back to watch the people dance.

By the time we finished rehearsing, it was dark out. I didn't feel like changing back into the jeans and sweater, so I kept on the dance shorts and Nathan's sweatshirt.

"Bye Tj." I waved at him.

"Bye Sis. I'll email you the performance order." He smiled.