68) Blurred Lines

68) Blurred Lines

"Okay. So so do you think you got it?" TJ asked, looking at Siva and Jay who were on both sides of him.

"Yeah. Let's go!" Siva longed the 'o'.

Nareesha hit play on the mp3 as the 3 guys performed.

Nathan wrapped an arm around me as he pulled me into his legs. We were all sitting on the floor, leaning against the mirror as we watched.

We all laughed as the dance went through. The lads made weird faces in the mirror, and the choreography was just hilarious.

As Jay and Siva danced off the stage, TJ stayed in the middle, copying their moves as Nathan, me, Kelsey, and Tom headed on the floor and got into position. The music restarted as we did our part of the choreography.

As we danced, Nathan kept making noises. 

"Whoo!" He would say once in a while. I turned to him and he was having the time of his life.

When our ended, everyone came onto the floor as we restarted the music and did the big group dance.

Like Nathan, the lads were making random noises, which made this whole thing much funnier.

The song ended as I felt the blood rush through me. A smile formed on my face as I felt someone jump on me, hugging me from behind as a few other people piled on top of me.

We all hit the floor as I turned around to see the girls and of course a Jay joining in for the group hug.

We all piled up and off the ground.

"You guys tired?" Max yawned, lifting up his arms, revealing sweat stains.

"Ew mate. Put your arms down.." Nathan said disgusted.

"Why?" Max questioned, his eyes becoming bigger than they were before.

"You're stained." Nina put his arms down for him.

Max turned to her, a bit red as he kissed her ever so lightly.

"Lets head to bed now. We have to head out early for tomorrow." Siva yawned.

"Wait, why?" Nareesha asked.

"Oh. Did we not tell you girls?" Tom questioned in more of a fake voice.

"Tell us what, Parker?" Kelsey raised an eye brow.

"We'll be out all day tomorrow. An interview in the morning, photo shoot throughout the day, and performance at a club during the night." Jay rubbed his curls which were coming back.