Chapter 3

Theo James as Cedric and Edric Knight
***********************************

When I arrived at campus the next morning, I was immediately approached by Cedric.

"Why would you openly tell the girls about your parents being killed or your brother abandoning you like it doesn't even matter?" He whispered, shouted. Why does he care so much?

I shrugged. "It's not like it really matters. But like I said, in about a few days all my little riddles will be anwered" I said giving him a wink before making my way inside.

I groaned when I got cornered by Shaw, Greg and Dallas. I really don't want to deal with them today.

"What do you want?" I hissed fixing a glare on them.

"What were you doing with that guy?" Dallas asked referring to Cedric.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I snapped.

"Dakota, they are not good guys" Greg said and I snorted.

"And you guys are?" I retorted before pushing by them. "You can all go jump off a cliff for all I care" I said before heading to my class.

I don't know why, but it made me curious to find out why Greg said that Cedric and his friends are bad guys.
I had avoided talking to the girls today, since I am a little ticked off that they told Cedric about my family problems.

Shaw, Gred and Dallas has been giving me death glares the whole day, to which I only smirked at.

Though with Cedric it has been the oppisite. He kept giving me questioning looks the whole day and it is starting to bother me.
I didn't come all the way here to get involved in any of this drama. I only came here to kill my father and move on with my life, that's all I'm going to do.

"Dakota" Chanel called out before I could get into my car.

"We thought you might like to come to the mall with us" Saige said giving me a pleading look.

"Sorry, but the mall isn't really my thing. And I have a lot of things to do" I said giving him an apologetic look.

"Okay, that's fine. We'll see you tomorrow then" Saige said. We said our quick goodbyes and I basically sped back to the hotel.

I have this program on my laptop which I can use to identify anybody's identity and I can find out anything about that person.

I quickly rushed to my room and got out my laptop and quickly typed in Cedric's name. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened. So I'm not just dealing with two gangs, but three and Cedric is one of the strongest gang leaders in town. I'm guessing pulling this off won't be as easy as I thought it would be.

***********************************
(Edited) Please vote&comment and share my story with others.

Thank you☺