Chapter 6

Willa Holland as Saige
***********************************

Monday came by fast and I know the whole campus might be up for another interesting show.
I looked through my closet as I decided on what to wear since I don't know if I might have to put up a fight today.
I decided on some jeans, a red tank top and ankle boots.
I tied my hair loosely to the side and applied my usual make-up.
Not in the mood for breakfast, I just grabbed my stuff and I was out the door.
Before I could get out of my car as I arrived on campus, I felt myself being pulled out of my car by Ryder.
"What the hell do you want?" I hissed.
"Why don't you tell me why you are hanging out with Cedric?" He asked ignoring my question.
"It doesn't concern you" I snapped.
"They are not good people" He staited and I raised an eyebrow.
"Why? Just because they are your rival gang?" I questioned catching him off gaurd and I let out a dry chuckle. "Ryder, nothing is new to me. I know everything" I said smirking.
"Dakota" He started, but then I remembered something.
"Oh and stick around today, it might get interesting" I said before I walked off.
At lunch I heard my name being called by Talon and Blaze, who both looked panicked.
"Did something happen?" I asked as they stopped in front of me.
"There are two guys in the parking lot who wants to see you" Talon said.
I smirked, knowing what they were talking. I started making my way outside and saw Ryder being restrained by Shaw and Dallas and Cedric stood on the other side as he stared at the guys who were waiting for me.
"So I see you came" I said and one reached out to grab me, but I pulled back and tsked at him.
"Now I understand what the letter said, but I will not submit to two jackasses who wants to take me somewhere" I said.
"You were given an order and so were we. So before this gets ugly you must come with us" The one guy said.
"I am not a dog and I do not obay orders from some bastard" I stated with a glare.
"You were not given a decision" The second guy said trying to grab me.
"I know, but I don't care" I said before reaching out and punching him in his face.
"Now get out of my sight" I said. The second guy glared at me, but they did as I said and went back to their car and sped off.
"That bloody hurt" I muttered as I shook my hand trying to get rid of the pain.
"What the hell were you thinking, Dakota? They could've hurt you" Cedric shouted.
"Please Cedric, stop being so melodramatic. I can handle myself and I did" I said as I pointed to my throbbing hand.
"What was that all about?" He asked.
"That's confidential, so you really have nothing to worry about" I said before walking to my car, deciding to skip the rest of my classes.