Chapter 15

Yesterday I had called Chanel to ask if she could be my ride for the week since I can't really drive. I had told Talon to tell Chanel, Saige and Lorraine about what happened to me, as long as Cedric didn't find out.
As soon as we arrived at campus I saw Ryder rushing over to me with the rest of his friends trailing behind.
"What happened?" He asked, although I couldn't tell if he was concerned or angry.
"I punched a punching bag" I replied with a shrug.
"How can you say that like it's no big deal?" He asked in disbelieve.
"Because it's not" I said before walking around him.
"You could've gotten seriously hurt" Greg said stopping me from walking any further.
"Look, it's none of your business. I don't care what you all say, this is my problem and I'll get through it on my own" I spat before walking off to my class.
Cedric had gotten to class later than usual, although he seemed furious.
"Why would you tell Talon not to tell me you got hurt?" He hissed loudly and I shushed him as I pulled him to sit down.
"Look it doesn't matter, okay. It happened and I survived" I said with a roll of my eyes.
"Damn it Dakota, stop acting like a heartless bitch. It won't kill you to show a little bit of emotion" He sneered.
"You don't have the right to tell me what to do, Cedric" I hissed before getting up and storming out of the classroom.
I sat alone in the cafeteria again. I told Saige, Chanel and Lorraine to go sit with the guys, since I didn't want to talk to, or about Cedric.
I aslo avoided Ryder and the others the rest of the day. Though during the day, Talon had told me that it was an accident that Cedric found out. He had overheard him talking about it with the girls when he told them what happened to my wrist.

***********************************
Short chapter. Please vote, comment and share.