Chapter 8

Katie Cassidy as Lorraine
***********************************

The week went by fast and it's already Friday. Cedric had talked me into skipping my classes for today to help them buy some stuff for tonight.
So it turns out I will be staying at Cedric's condo until Sunday, so I had already packed my things and dropped them off at the condo.

Cedric and I were currently walking through the aisles of candy as we threw anything that looks good into the basket. Cedric and I have been hanging out more often, mostly to piss off Ryder and if actually worked.
"You know, you and I can share a bed tonight" Cedric said suggestively as he grabbed onto my waist.
"You know, you can keep on dreaming" I whispered seductively into his ear before winking at him.
"Tease" I heard him mutter from behind.
We made our way to the others and I saw Chanel and Edric being all romantic again. They had recently started dating and they make the cutest couple, but they can be a little sickening when they whisper sweet nothings to each other the whole time.
"Please, I do not want to see my brother being all mushy to his girlfriend" Cedric said in disgust, thought I have to agree with him. They are literally inseparable.
As we walked through the mall, I had to put up with Cedric's non-stop flirting. Since we had started hanging out he had started flirting with me. He puts on a great show whenever Ryder is nearby and I do get a good laugh out of this everytime I see Ryder's expression.

We went back to the condo after we got everything we needed and started putting out the sleeping bags in the living room.
"Just so you know, we're watching horror movie" Cedric whispered in my ear.
"Just so you know, I'm not scared of horror movies" I whispered back with a wink.
"You know, that's a real turn on when you whisper and wink like that" He said with lust filled eyes.
"I've noticed" I replied as I let my hand brush over his chest and his breath hitched.
"If you will all excuse me, I'll be out in a few" He said before dissapearing into his room, probably to take a cold shower. Everyone stared at me with questioning looks and I innocently shrugged before getting back to work. I had to actually fight the urge not to burst out laughing because that would be totally out of character for me.
As Cedric said, he came out of his room half and hour later with his hair dripping wet. He send a glare my way which only made me smirk in amusement.
After we finished setting up, the girls and I, excused ourselves to get dressed in some comfortable clothes. I only got dressed in some yoga shorts and a tank top and tied my hair into a messy bun.
We went to sit on our sleepin bags and I groaned when Cedric took the sleeping bag next to mine.
"You are despicable" I muttered to him, which only caused him to chuckle.
"It's just in case you get scared" He replied innocently.
"Doubt that" I muttered.
As I predicted, I did not get scared, which got Cedric in a bit of a slump. I let out a sigh as I got up and grabbed the popcorn bowl.
"I'm going to make more popcorn" I said before making my way into the kitchen, though I should've known Cedric would follow me.
"You know you have to pay for that little stunt you pulled earlier" Cedric said, placing his hands on my hips after I placed the popcorn in the microwave.
"Oh and what do you plan on doing?" I asked as I turned around to face him and placed my hand on his chest.
My question totally caught him off gaurd and our gazes lingered on each other. My mind went completely blank. He pulled me closer to him and he started leaning down. My breath hitched in my throat and he quickly crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes fluttered close as I mindlessly wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was starting to get heated and my heart felt like it was going to hammer out of my chest.
The beeping of the microwave made us break apart and I quickly pusbed him back.
"Stop, I can't do this" I said before grabbing the popcorn and rushing back to the living room.
Cedric shortly followed and took his seat next to me. Neither of us said anything and I'm sure the tension between us were noticed by the others.