Chapter 9

Tyler Hoechlin as Blaze
***********************************

The next morning when my eyes fluttered open, I frowned when I realised that I was trapped beneath a strong arm. I immediately tensed as I turned my neck to see it was Cedric's arm that was wrapped around me.
I gently took his arm off of me and made my way to Chanel's room to get dressed.
After getting dressed, I made my way into fhe kitchen and decided to make everyone breakfast. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen as I finished the last of the pancakes.
Everyone entered the kitchen and looked shocked when they saw I made breakfast and Edric's eyes lightened up when he saw the pancakes.
"You just made chocolate pancakes, you are my hero" Edric said, overreacting a little, before grabbing a plate of his own.
My eyes flickered to Cedric who was carefully studying me and I quickly looked away.
"Why are you up so early?" Saige asked as she sat down.
"I don't usaully sleep in late and once I'm awake, I can't fall asleep again" I said avoiding looking at anybody.
"So what are you all planning on doing tonight?" Blaze asked breakkng the silence.
"Well us girls are going to do the typical girl sleepover thing and you guys can do whatever you want" Chanel said and I saw Edric shake his head in amusement as he kissed her cheek.
The room fell into complete silence again and everyone seemed to notice Cedric and I weren't bickering like usual.
"Is everything alright between you two?" Talon asked, pointing between me and Cedric.
"Yes, I just decided to give her day of peace" Cedric replied a little harshly, but no one seemed to noticed except me.

Night time came by fast. The guys decided to go to some club, though it was mostly Cedric's idea and afterwards they would be staying at an hotel for the night to give us girls a night alone.
Chanel, Lorraine, Saige and I were seated in a circle in the living room. We have been playing Never Have I Ever, with tequila and I am surprised I'm not drunk yet, maybe a little tipsy.
"Okay, please lets stop with the drinking or I'll be hungover tomorrow" I said putting the tequila bottle aside and they all agreed with me.
"So Chanel, how is it going between you and Edric?" I asked and I noticed a small blush covering her cheeks.
"He just really makes me happy and gosh it feels like I already love him" She said making Saige and Lorraine let out chorus of awww's, while I only shook my head.
"And what about you Lorraine. Who is your secret crush?" Chanel asked and Lorraine went full on red.
"I don't know if I should tell you" Lorraine said biting her lip nervously.
"Come on Lorraine, we are your best friends, you can trust us" Saige said, but I wasn't so sure if they should trust me.
"Fine, it's Shaw, I like him" Lorraine said and my eyes widened in shock.
"Wait, you mean my brothers best friend?" I choked out.
"Yes. I'm sorry, I know you hate him that's why I didn't want to say anything" She said and I only nodded. I looked over at Saige and Chanel who shared a look, but they soon stopped and turned to look at me.
"What about you, Dakota?" Saige asked and I raised an eyebrow.
"What about me?" I questioned confused and they all let out heavy sighs.
"You and Cedric" Chanel finally said. And guess what I did? I burst out laughing.
"There is no Cedric and I" I said and they all let out disappointed sighs.
I soon grabbed the bottle of tequila again and started drinking it to clear my my mind of any thoughts I had about Cedric. Though I knew I was going to regret drinking this much in the morning.