Chapter 17

So I stayed in the hospital for five days to recover. Cedric had asked me to stay with him at the savehouse until everything is over.
I gladly agreed with Cedric, not wanting another close death situation, so I had asked Chanel, Saige, Lorraine, Edric, Blaze and Talon to move some of my stuff to the savehouse.
"Here, Saige packed some clothes for you" Cedric said as he entered the hospital room and handed me the clothes. I quickly excused myself to get dressed before going back into the room, only to find Cedric and Ryder glaring at each other.
"I forbid my sister to go stay with you. You're no good for her" Ryder hissed.
"You're just as bad as me, Ryder. But really this is your sisters decision to make and I just want my girlfriend save" Cedric replied cocky smirk.
"You piece of shit..." Ryder started, but I cut him off.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence" I warned.
"Dakota, I will not let you go live with him. You either come with me or you go back to London" Ryder threatened.
"Now that really isn't your decision to make. From the moment you abandoned me, you practically disowned me as your sister. Therefor you have no say whatsoever over me" I shot back at him.
"I think you should leave Ryder" Cedric said. Ryder's eyes were fixed on me. He looked hurt, broken and guilty, but I kept my icy glare on him.
"I'm sorry Dakota" Ryder whispered with one last glance before he turned to leave.
"I see you still have that witty comebacks" Cedric said in amusement and I smirked.
"I may have been in two near death situations, but that doesn't mean I turned into a fragile little girl" I told him and he only shook his head.
I gathered all of my stuff before following Cedric out to his car and we headed to the savehouse.

***********************************
Short chapter, but please vote&comment.