Chapter 12

Alex Pettyfer as Greg
***********************************

I woke up to circles being traced up and down my arms making me shiver since I knew it was Cedric, because I was cuddles up againts him.
"Are you awake?" I asked, mentally groaning for asking suck a dumb question.
"Yes, and we need to talk" He said. I let out a sigh as I turned around to face him.
"About what?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.
"About the kiss the other day" He said and I let out another deep sigh.
"Cedric..." I started, but he kissed me before I could say anything more. I gave in and kissed him back, not wanting to let him go, until I came to my senses and pushed him away.
"Stop Cedric, I can't do this" I said as I pushed myself away from him.
"Why?" He asked and I noticed the hurt in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Cedric, I just can't" I said trying hard not to let my eyes water. Cedric looked at me with a hardened stare as all the emotion from his eyes vanished.
"There are some clothes for you to change into on the desk" He replied coldly, changing the topic.
"May I use your shower" I asked quietly to which he only nodded and pointed towards the bathroom door.
I quickly got up from the bed, grabbing the clothes and went into the bathroom.
When I got into the shower I finally let the tears fall. Not once in seven years have I ever felt like this. My heart is actaully aching, but I knew that I couldn't get him involved in this.
After showering, I quickly got dressed in the clothes that were left for me and made my way back into the room, to see Cedric was nowhere in sight.
I left the room and made my way downstairs where I saw Blaze waiting.
"Cedric told me to take you home" He said, fidgeting with his hands awkwardly and I nodded.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"He left in a hurry" Was all he said and motioned for me to follow him.
The car ride way silent and all the images of the kiss Cedric and I shared kept flashing through my mind.
I wanted to cry and go apologise for doing this to him, to tell him that it was selfish of my decision and that I didn't even give him a say in this.
"What happened betweeen you and Cedric?" Blaze asked when he parked in front if the hotel.
"Nothing" I replied vaguely before getting out of the car and heading up to my apartment.

Two hours later I was bothered by loud banging on my door and sighed as I went to check who it was.
Without even asking, Ryder stormed into my apartment with a pissed expression.
"This is it Dakota. You will go back to London today, even if I have to drag you there myself" He shouted.
"You know that's not your decision to make for me Ryder. This is my fight, my war and I will make sure Arnold dies by my hands" I hissed.
"No Dakota, you won't. You could have gotten killed yesterday" He shouted.
"But I didn't get killed. I can handle everything pretty fine on my own" I retorted.
"Dakota" He warned.
"Get out. Now!" I shouted and with one last glare in my direction, he left.