Chapter 10

Stephen Amell as Shaw.
***********************************

I heard voices talking in hushed whisperes around me and heard a few footsteps. I wanted to throw whoever it was with a pillow for making so much noise.
Everything started getting silent and I knew something was about to happen, but I was to tired to just open my eyes and see. Suddenly a loud horn went off and we all jumped up and I nearly hit someone.
"What the bloody hell was that for?" I asked rubbing my temples. Yup I knew I was going to regret this hangover.
"Well the thing is that there are four girls passed out in my living room and there are two empty bottles of tequila" Cedric said with a pointed a lok.
"Sorry, the second bottle was all me and Lorraine" I said with a sleepy voice.
"Only because you stole to the bottle from us" Saige said as she walked over to Talon who pecked her on the lips.
"Why did you plan on getting drunk?" Cedirc asked me.
"I didn't plan on getting drunk, it just happened" I replied with a shrug.
Cedric sighed and motioned for me to follow him into the kitchen and I hesitantly followed him.
Cedric searched through the cabinets and handed me some pain killers and made his way out of the kitchen without another word to me.
I had gotten dressed and gathered my stuff to leave, only when Cedric saw me getting ready to leave he tried to talk to to me, but I only brushed him off and went out to mt car.

Maybe it was stupid for me to come here. I don't even know if I'll be talking to them ever again once everything is over. But I need to get rid of any distractions, I need to focus on killing my father.

When I arrived at the hotel and went up to my apartment, I frowned when I noticed my door was opened a few inches. I started walking slowly to the door, my heart rate picking up and carefully walked into my apartment.
I was to slow to register what was happening when I felt someone grab me from behind.
"Let me go" I shouted, struggling in whoevers arms, but it didn't help.
Someone held a cloth to my face and I screamed as I tried to get free, but slowly my eyes started drooping before complete darkness took over me.
***********************************
Short chapter.