Chapter Seventeen

I wake up early in the morning and I get a new bandage for Cameron's neck. I clean up his neck wound and patch it up. And he wakes up and smiles.

"Thanks Shawn."

"You did it for me."

I lay back down and we just stare at each other smiling. And it's like we're in each others little world lost in each others eyes.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" I asked pouting.

"Oh sorry cutie, I was distracted by your gorgeous eyes." I blushed and smiled wide. "But here you go." And I got my kiss. Only it was slow and tingling for more.

So we were making out, again. Slow, pleasurable kisses. I get on top of him gently and our hands slide into our shirts. Aaand we took them off. And went back to kissing. Just the feeling of our touching skin rubbing against each other is an incredible exhilarating feeling. Feeling the heat from his body and mine. The exhaling and inhaling air from his nose and mine. Our hands going up and down each other's body. We let out quiet moans, you know to not get caught. Cameron breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. He turned me over, with my help. Kisses to my lips, my neck, and starts to trail down slowly. He looks up and smirks. I bite my lip and he comes up to kiss my lips. I rub his thighs and he lets out a not so quiet moan. I laugh.

"You're going to get us caught."

"Pft. The door is locked anyways."

Then he rubs and squeezes my thigh causing me to arch my back a little. Cameron laughs and I blush.

"Oh okay." I say. I get up and pin him down slowly and start to kiss his neck and down and rubbing his thigh.

"Shawn." He says breathless. I went over him again and layed on him. Then we get knock! I jump up immediately and I'm again irritated and Cameron giggles.

"Shawn?" I hear my mom. I put on my shirt and walk to the door and opened it.

"Yeah?" I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"I'm going to work. Can you make breakfast for Aaliyah please?"

"Yeah. Okay mom." I say trying to make a non annoyed smile. "Be safe love you." And give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You too. And why are you red? Is it that hot in your room?"

"Umm yeah."

"How's Cameron?"

"He's uh sleeping." She looks and Cameron is "sleeping" and shirtless. I turn to mom and she raises her brow.

"Ohh okaay." If my face is still red it just got probably a shade darker.

"Shut up mom. See you later."

"Okay sweetie."

I lay back in bed and I can hear Cameron trying to contain his laugh.

"Is Shawn mad again?" I laugh. And punched his arm

"I'm just glad she knocked instead of eavesdrop."

"Huh. Déjà vu."

We were going downstairs and Aaliyah just woke up so I guess I'm making breakfast for three. We all went to the kitchen as I work up my cooking magic and make pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, and top it off a little bit of powdered sugar.

I set the plates on the table and slide it to Cameron and Aaliyah.

"Thank you Shawn!" They both said.

"You're welcome sweethearts." I say laughing.

We begin to eat in silence. And when Cameron was half way he stopped. And he put his fork down.

"Cameron what's wrong?" I say a little worried.

"Nothing, I lost my appetite. Do you mind if I go upstairs?" I nod and I frown a little.

He goes upstairs and me and Aaliyah finishing eating.

"Shawn can we play outside."

"Sure."

I put away the plates after washing them and we go outside to play for a little since we just ate.

I am worried about Cameron. And I guess Aaliyah noticed.

"Shawn I can play alone." I hug her and thanked her.

I go upstairs and into my room and he is just sitting on the bed. I sit with him and we stay silent. Then he spoke up.

"Tomorrow's school." I nod and now I understand.

"Yeah, but hey one more month and school is over." He grabs my hand.

"I know but how about your-"

"Don't worry about that. I'm done. Hopefully. Besides all of this is behind us right?" He smiles.

"Right." I give him a small kiss but again it gets a bit heated until Aaliyah came inside the house and called my name.

"Shawwn can you turn on the tv?"

"Okaay!" Cameron looks at me and just laughs.

I hate this.

"Do you still have my breakfast? It's really good." Cameron asks blushing.

"Yeah I still saved it." He smiles and we both go downstairs.

And that's where we been all day.