Chapter Twenty-Seven

Smut in this chapter!

Two weeks later

Knock knock

I open the door and I see Cameron.

"Shawn!!"

"Cameron!" He picks me up hugging me tight.

"God Shawn I'm so happy you're okay!!" I hug him tighter.

"I'm fine Cameron. Why aren't you in L.A. ? I called you and said I was fine."

"I just needed to see you. And I got your suitcase." I let go of him and laughed.

"Aw. I'm happy you're here though. And thanks." He looks around and smiles.

"My hotel room is better."

"Shut up." I say pulling him in.

He sat on the bed while I get ready.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Well I have to talk to record label boss guy." I say chuckling.

"Ohh yeah. Mind if I tag along?"

"Yeah sure." I say with a big smile.

I take off my shirt and pants and Cameron coughs.

"D-do you need privacy?" He asks. I turn around and smirk.

"No. I need an audience." He chuckles and blushes.

He grabs my hands and pulls me down on him. We kiss passionately.
He wraps his legs around me and I slide my hands under his shirt. He takes it off and I kiss his neck down to his chest.

We start to breathe faster and I unbuttoned his pants and took it off. I lay back on him and our hands intertwine as we kiss. He rubs my thighs and pulls me closer. I break the kiss to look at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nods and pulls me back to kiss.

(This is for you  @shawnsmuffin69)

He kisses my neck and I let out a moan once he found my spot and continues to kiss me.

He stops and nods. I got up and took off our boxers and drag him closer to me. He puts up his legs and I slowly entered into him.

"Ah!" He grits his teeth and I was about to pull out until he grabs me back. "No no. Keep going."

"Okay." I deepen into him and he clenched his fists to the bed sheets.

I kiss him heavily and rubbed his thighs to distract him from the pain. I'm all the way in and I begin to thrust slowly. We both moan and he tightens around me.

"Faster Shawn." I increase my pace and Cameron moans louder. "Yeah like that." I chuckle and kissed him as he hugs me closer.

"I love you Cameron." He laughs.

"I love you too Shawn."

I stroke him as I'm thrusting faster and he is just filled with lust. He begins breathing quicker.

"Wait." He says. I pull out and he turns around.

"Seriously?" I say trying to act serious. But he just smirks.

I get on top of him and enter into him again. He moans louder and I thrust faster and lean down to kiss him. I look into his shiny eyes and we both smiled. I grab his shoulders and thrust harder.

"Ohh! Damn Shawn!" Cameron says moaning.

My body begins to have that warm sensation and my muscles contract.

"I'm getting close." I thrust a couple more times and pull out. And with a few strokes I came all over Cameron. Moaning loudly. Hopefully not too loudly.

Cameron turns around and he begins to stroke himself. I rub his thighs and his chest. I push his hand away as I stroke for him. I kiss him and he begins rubbing my chest.

He looks down and bit his lips.

"I'm getting close." I stroke him faster and he comes over my hand and himself as he moans loud.

I lay down and we're both breathing hard. And kiss him one more time.

"I guess you're going to be late." Camerons says. I chuckle.

"Oh well. It was for a good reason." I lay my head on his chest. Feeling his warmth and beating heartbeat.  He scratches my head and I close my eyes for a little bit.

"Come on we need to shower." He says. "You made a mess on me." I laughed hard and I got up and grabbed his hand.

"Okay okay." He gets up and I look for towels.

We smiled until there was a knock on the door. Cameron grabs a towel and runs into the bathroom and I grab the bed sheets to cover my bottom half.

"Hey is everything okay? There's people saying that someone is being hurt." I mentally died of laughing.

"Oh um come back later please!"

"Is everything okay?"

I walk towards the door and opened it a little.

"I got complai- oh." I just smiled wide and she looks behind me. I turn around and Cameron's head is peeping out. I mentally facepalmed. "Never mind. I'll just go." She says with a grin.

"Thank you." I say heating up.

I close the door and she starts to laugh. And says something.

"Nevermind. It was two kids doing their thing. Clear."

I turn around and sighed.

"Cameron. You are so not good at hiding."

He laughs and goes inside the bathroom and I do too.

>>>

Not really good at smut but oh well! The next chapter is going to be an epilogue! Thanks for reading and voting!