Chapter Twenty-Five

I don't know if you guys like smut or anything like that. So just a little heads up this whole chapter is sexual content.

Tomorrow's the day. Don't know how long we'll be gone but today is me and Cameron's full day together before we leave.

"Cameron?" I say tugging his arm.

"Yeah Shawn?"

"You'll always love me right?" He turns to me and kisses me. It was a small kiss but turned to a more heated one.

We kiss deeply and passionately. The same rushing feeling in my blood. He lays me down on his bed. The kiss starts to get more heated as I slide my hand into his shirt and took it off. He does the same and this is the farthest we've gone with no interruptions. Our chests rubbing against each other which feels amazing. A pleasurable stinging sensation that waves chills over my body. I grab his head and kiss all over his neck and jaw. He does the same as he grabs my waist and I rub his thighs. Small moans escape our mouths as we place our lips back together. I flip him over and smirk. I kiss his chest down to his abs as I rub and squeeze his thighs. I unbutton his pants as he unbutton mine. I kiss around his waist teasing him as he moans. I can feel our pants getting tighter and I pulled down his pants and he does the same to me. We're just grinding on each other and kissing full of lust. Cameron flips me around and he pulls my lips gently with his teeth. We stop and look at our eyes. In our worlds.

"Are you ready for this?" Cameron asked. I kiss him with some pressure and rubbed his thigh.

"You tell me." I say smirking.

He palms my bulge and I instantly bite my lip and arch my back. Nothing but chuckles, breaths, and moans can be heard. I grab his bulge moving it around and grabbing his head with the other hand and kissed him with a lot of pressure. He slides his hand into my boxers and palms me causing me to break the kiss and let a moan escape my mouth. My boxers were then taken off and I did the same to his. Cameron puts one finger up.

"Wait." We stay quiet. Well tried to because we were breathing pretty fast. I listen and nothing. "Okay there's no interruptions." I laughed.

"Better not be." He laughs and we lay on each other near the end of the bed.

"You sure you ready?" I nod.

"Yeah."

He slowly enters himself in me as I let out a loud groan. He kisses me to distract myself from the pain. As the pain fades Cameron begins to thrust slowly. I moan through the kiss and I grab his butt and his breath hitched and I smirked. He strokes me slowly and I arch my back and grabbed the bed covers. I moan and Cameron begins to thrust faster. I start to feel an amazing feeling, that pleasurable feeling that you crave for more. Moans and breaths fill the air. We kiss again and I'm literally in a paradise of pleasure and love. Or something like that if that made sense. I wrap my legs around his waist and he has more entrance and a loud moan came out of me.

"You like that one did you?" Cameron says with a smirk. I grab his butt with one hand and squeeze his thigh with the other. And he moans loudly and I see that his knees wobbled a little.

"Yeah I did." I say smirking also.

He slids his hands to my hands and held them as he kisses me. His body rubbing against me is the best feeling ever with his warmth radiating out. He strokes me again and I can feel my body all the sudden heating up and my muscles contracting more.

"Cameron. I'm about to-" Moans only finishes my sentence. But Cameron knows. He strokes faster and then I came. I moaned loud and arched my back. I breathed fast. And I can see that Cameron is about to too.

He removes himself out of me and he strokes himself and he let out a loud moan and came. He drops onto me and smiles. I kiss his redened lips and look at his eyes. The glossy brown eyes I fell in love with. We just laughed and got up.

"Shower?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. You scrub my back I scrub yours." He chuckles and looks for some towels. "See you in the tub." And I smack his butt on the way out.

"Wait!" I stop and turn to him.

"Yeah?"

"Did that answer your question?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. I guess. Could've just gave me a yes or no answer." He laughs saying,

"I love you, shut up."