Epilogue

Five years later...

"Mom! I can't find my cologne! I smell wierd!" I panic because the wedding starts in thirty minutes.

"Shawn calm down! You're acting three times worse than on prom." Mom says laughing. I glare at her and Daniel and dad comes in.

"Oh good." I say sarcastically. I dry my sweaty palms on a towel.

"Shawn what's on your head?!" Daniel says. I run to the mirror.

"What's on my head?!" My heart races. Everything just has to be perfect. I don't know why but it just has to be!

"Oh it's just your anxiety sweat. Calm down dude!" Daniel says rubbing my shoulders.

I grunted and sigh.

"See much better." Dad says. I glare at him.

"Just remember, Cameron loves you no matter what." I nod and relaxed a bit.

"Okay."

I put myself together mentally and do some finishing touches. Selene comes in and does my bow tie because no one here knows how to fix one.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Just don't melt down up there." I nod. After ten minutes Sierra shows up.

"Wow you look so adorable! While Cameron was freaking out." I laugh. Aw Cameron was nervous too.

"Well he's not the only one." She smiles.

"Well he's ready and waiting." I nod.

I get out of the room and head outside with mom holding my arm. I come at the entrance and I see Cameron smiling and looking absolutely amazing. Mom lets go and hands me the bouquet and I stand in front of Cameron.

"I like your tux." He says.

"I know it's better than yours." I say jokingly.

We laugh and the priest does his thing which I extremely appreciate.

And We both say we do.

"Now you may kiss."

And Cameron and I had our kiss. We finish the kiss and smiled.

"I love you so much Shawn."

"I love you too Cameron. With all my life."

The audience claps and I threw the bouquet backwards and Daniel caught it. We laugh and he turns to Selene.

"That's funny because we are already married."

Now that me and Cameron took a break from our careers we can focus on each other. We plan to have our kids with a surrogate and have one adopted kid. Get a nice house in Canada and in California. And so much more.

It's funny how this is happening. I never would've imagined I would be married to Cameron when I first saw him. And how we became more close when he found out I was the rebel.

Cameron is just such an amazing person and nothing and I mean nothing can replace him. And no matter what, our life will never be over.

"Ready?" Cameron asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"For whatever and wherever our life takes us." I smiled.

"If I'm with you then I'm ready for anything." I say.

"Good. But lets have some cake!" We laugh.

"Finally!"

He grabs my hand and we walk to the table with the cake.

"Wait! I have something for you!" Cameron shouts. He runs to his car and I just stood there confused. He comes back minutes later with a rather big frame and when I saw it I gasped and smiled wide.

"Cameron, this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

I hold the frame and admire it.

It was all the polariod pictures Cameron ever took with me. From Senior year in high school til this very moment. He must've added it just now.

It was a frame of beautifully amazing memories. Alot of them too.

"Thanks. But we both know there will be more coming up." He said kissing me. I nod and smiled.

"Because our life is just getting started." I say looking into his eyes. He nods and smiled.

"It sure is."