Chapter Eighteen

"Came-roooon." I say purposely saying his name wrong. Oh and trying to wake him up.

"Five more minnnutes." I laughed.

"No we have to get ready now." I got no reply. I check into mom's and Aaliyah's room and theyre are snoring. Good.

"Cameron." No reply. Just a hum. "Fine." I guess I'll have to make him.

I snatched the blankets and everything.

"I'm cooold."

"Well you're only wearing boxers. Come on, get up." I say looking for an outfit.

I find one for me and Cameron and I see that Cameron is still sleeping. I sigh and got an idea. I sigh deeply.

"Okaay, I guess you're not getting a treat from me today." And I close the door and go into the bathroom. And he immediately comes in.

"What kind of treat?" He asks smiling.

"Oh you're awake. Good, your outfit is on the cabinet." He sighs loudly in "disappointment." But he smacks my butt as he leaves. He smirks when I turn to him.

I finish brushing my teeth and I put on my outfit and fix my hair a little.

I go into my room and Cameron is ready. He brushes his teeth too. With a clean extra one I have though.

We go downstair and only ate cereal and we both got into his car and he drives. And this time he isn't nervous. And in no time we reach the school.

Well here comes whatever. Me and Cameron took a deep breath and went into the school. And I gotta tell you, the feeling was different. But I don't see Daniel anywhere yet.

We head to my locker and I put my stuff in my locker and grab the ones I need. But I still have that feeling. It's not a bad one but it's something. And the announcements came on.

"HELLO STUDENTS. I'M YOUR NEW PRINCIPAL MRS. PARKS. PLEASE BE AT YOUR CLASSES ON TIME AND LETS START TODAY AS A GREAT DAY."

I immediately turned to Cameron as he did the same thing.

"New principal? Why? How?" I asked seriously confused.

"I don't know if you don't. I thought you did something but then again I knew you wouldn't do that." I nodded. What did Daniel do?

"Hey guys!" Oh well I can "ask" him.

"Hey can't you believe we have a new principal? I wonder why?" I asked.

"I don't know but I heard he was stealing the schools money and he was dating a student here at school. They said the rebel caught him." My eyes shot wide open. And I look at Cameron.

"Um Danny, give us a moment." He nods and walks away with a wink.
"You don't happen to know if there was a second rebel do you?"

"No. I thought you were the only one."

What a good way to throw Cameron off. I feel bad though but I don't want to risk Daniel's reputation.

"Well I guess it should be over now. Now we live a normal high school life."

He smiles and agrees. He took my hand and walked me to class proudly. We didn't get much looks because one, everyone knows I'm the mystery singer because no one came up to me but they took numerous pictures. And secondly, Cameron is the sports stsr here. Speaking of which.

"Hey Cameron? When's your next soccer game?" He smiles in excitement.

"On Friday. You want to be there?"

"I'd love to be there." I say kissing his hand.

And all day in school it was awesome. We finally get a nice senior year and the principal is awesome.

I spoke with Daniel and what he said about the dating thing wasn't true. He found out that the principal was dealing with very illegal activity and he had to call the police. They took him in and a new principal was found.

Then he freaked out that I was the mystery singer.

Also told him everything that happened on Friday and the weekend expect the kissing. I wanted to leave that out. He was in a little bit of tears when I told him about Ryan. How he tried to kill me and Cameron. But everything was fine.

Yup everything will go smoothly.