5sos Imagines

(A/N) - I promise this is not dark.

Michael Imagine (fluff) "Babbbeeeeee!!" You whined from the couch, lying there watching a movie while Michael sat on the floor

"Babbbeeeeee!!" You whined from the couch, lying there watching a movie while Michael sat on the floor.

He was on vocal rest so he couldn't say a word unless it were an emergency. You sighed and motioned him to lay with you. "Come cuddle with me!!" You whined giving him puppy dog eyes and putting out your bottom lip.

Michael raised his eyebrow at you and rolls his eyes at you. "Asshole, that's why you can't talk." You laughed.

He glares at you before throwing a pillow to your face.

You send him the middle finger as he narrows his eyes at you as well. "Fuck you too." He said making you laugh. "You're not suppose to talk!" You scolded with a huge grin on your face. "You said I could as long as it was an emergency." He deadpanned.

You laughed."How was that even considered an emergency Clifford?" You questioned now raising your eyebrow and folding your arms. "You called me an asshole then made fun of me because I couldn't speak." He said making a huge grin form on your face. "I'm sorry." You laughed. He sent you the middle finger in return and finally got on the couch with you to cuddle. "Was that so hard for you to do?" You asked referring to you cuddling together. "Shut up." He said.

You grinned.

Calum Imagine  (fluff)

"Cal, you have precisely 3 days before you can speak again so you know what that means right?" You said Turing to face him as you paced the room. He sat on the edge of the bed instead. Watching you walk around in just his nasa shirt. He wasn't paying attention to what you were saying at all. "Are you even listening to me?!" You shrieked seeing his brown eyes connect with yours.

You sighed. Getting onto his lap to straddle him while he immediately places his hands onto your butt.

Your hands were on his shoulders as he gave you a knowing smile; you narrowed your eyes at him. "No." You said sternly seeing him pout. "Calum I'm serious. You can't talk at all! No noises or weird sound effects you do when you can't find your socks." You scolded seeing a smirk form onto his face. "Okay fine. When do I start?" He asked with a huge grin on his face. You pushed him back so he was laying down before looking at the time on the alarm clock. "I think I like this position." He smiled making you scoff at him. "Now." You said rolling your eyes at him while he sent you a wink in return. "Wait!" He yelled stopping the time. You crossed your arms. "What." "Can I at least have a kiss?" He asked.

You smiled leaning in to him to give him a kiss. He smiles, eyes closed getting ready for the kiss. You go down to his ear before saying. "Awe of course not." You whispered, getting off of him and walking away.

" You whispered, getting off of him and walking away

Luke Imagine (fluff)

"Give me a kiss." You demanded seeing Luke simply shake his head no. "Why not?" You asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He sends you a message from his phone. "Because I don't feel like it." You read rolling your eyes at him. "Lukeyyyyyyy!" You dragged while he raised an eyebrow at you. "So I can't have one kiss?!" You said as he shakes his head no.

You scoffed. "Damn it Hemmings." You scolded. A smile then crept onto your face when you had an idea. You walked out of the living room and went into the kitchen for some smarties.

It was Luke's favorite.

You walked back into the living room hiding the box behind your back. Luke raises his eyebrows in amusement as he sat on the couch. You slowly advance towards him and displayed the smarties. His face immediately brightens up as he watches me open them.

I sat down next to him and placed a blue piece into my hand. After that I put it in front of his face to eat it. He closes his eyes and opens his eyes. I use this opportunity to pull the smartie away and kiss him instead. He laughs against my lips and opens his eyes revealing the icy blue color that I'm use to before placing tinny kisses onto my neck. I giggle and he flips me over to cuddle for the rest of the day.

 I giggle and he flips me over to cuddle for the rest of the day

Ashton Imagine (Fluff)

"Try it again," He said, guiding my hands to the objective. 

His drums.

"No, this is stupid. I feel stupid." I deadpanned trying to get up but he wraps his arms around my waist, securing me in my spot before letting out a giggle.

"Ash-"

"No, you're doing this." He states in a commanding way. I sigh exasperatedly giving up.

"Fine Irwin." I say dryly. He guides my hands with the sticks in them, ghosting them above the drum set. I turn to him as he concentrates on my movements, taping them against the drums, creating different sounds.

We were currently sitting on a chair- well he was while I sat on his lap. I sigh again and look over to him.

"This isn't working." 

"You're not trying." He retorts and I roll my eyes.

"Okay if I try one more time and I fail, can we please stop, we've been doing this for hours."

"Fine you big baby," He laughs handing me his sticks.

I stick my tongue out in concentration before hitting the drums. And as if it were on cue the drum sticks slips out of my hands again and flies across the room.

"That's it!" I yell, getting off of him. He laughs, holding onto his rib cage. He takes us both to the floor holding me there after I walk off and I fall on top of him. I glared at him pouting my bottom lip as he paraded me in kisses.