Something simple as hi (C.H)

"You were suppose to be here twenty minutes ago!" Pat yells from the other side of the line. You roll your eyes, fumbling with the strap on your heels to keep your feet in place.

"Yeah I know," You mumble into the receiver, feeling the phone slip from your ear and onto the floor. You groan from frustration and buttoned your shirt halfway, deciding to do the rest in the car. You pick the phone up, hoping Pat didn't end the call.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asks annoyed. I sigh. I know Pat is more of a guy name.

"Yes." You reply, trying to get your left heel onto your foot.

"Then why aren't you here yet!"

"Listen Pat, I'll call you later." You hang up the phone, knowing that you'll regret hanging up on your friend and manager. You take your keys from the dresser and run out the door, locking it behind you before getting into your car. Once you're in, you strap down and type the address in, preparing yourself for your journey to the location.

.

It takes an hour flat to get there. You park into the grass and exit your vehicle, clicking the button to lock it. You run up to the big white gates and groan in frustration when you see that it's locked by code. Just as you were turning around to get the code from your car, a guy with short curly blonde hair comes up to the gate and opens it for you. He gives you a look and turns back around. You walk across the field, finding Pat standing there impatiently.

"It takes you two hours to get here?" She asks, pistivity clear in the way she calmly spoke.

"I couldn't get in." You simply say and she rolls her eyes at you.

"Well I tried calling your phone but you didn't answer." She replied.

"My phone never went off," You try to explain, trying to find your phone on you but to your luck, it's not there. "I left it in my car.." You muttered, not knowing what else to say.

"Well I suggest you go get it, your job is on the line- not mine." She deadpans and I turn on my heel. "If I were you, I'd hurry." I roll my eyes at her bitchiness and journey my way back to the car, unlocking it to get my phone. I get it and close the door, turning around, just to crash into someone who was directly behind me. I scream from fright and see the drinks fly and spill onto my shirt, I nearly slip from my heels, just to be caught by the same person who turned out to be a guy with dark hair and puppy brown eyes. He wore a server suit, just like the guy who opened the gate.

"Are you okay?" He asks in his clear Aussie accent. I give him a 'are you fucking kidding me' look and see him remove his hands from my forearms from catching me.

"No I'm not." I say clearly in my plain American accent.

"Clearly you seem upset," He points out, picking up the dark circular tray from the floor, along with the glasses.

"Well you did spill your drinks on me and you were behind me." You state and he frowns.

"I wasn't trying to do that to you," He says, sympathy clear in his voice.

"Whatever it's fine.." You mumble, walking past him.

"I am sorry," He says, following you back to the locked gate.

"I said it was fine,"

"Well considering your mood, it seems to me that you're having a rough day," You turn away from the gate and face him, crossing your arms.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, your hair is a start..and your shirt.." He says, glancing down, face turning red, facing away.