Calum

☾  Author's Note: I'm active on tumblr! Ask me questions there! I give advice and have blogs dedicated to each of the boys! Thats1crazymofo is the main acc. michaelssnuggles ashtonsprize and luekohemmings  ! Feel free to follow them too! I love every single one of you and I'm making you smile with an imagine! Bye! ☽

PS: Read AN at the end!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, come on out,"

"No,"

"Why not! You look perfectly fine!" He exclaimed through the other side.

"No I don't!"

"(Y/n)!"

"Calum!"

You hear him sigh. Ever since you got your glasses you've been locked up in the bathroom. Calum claims that they looked fine on you but you on the other hand strongly disagreed.

"(Y/n), please let me in,"

"I can't do that,"

"And why is that?"

"You know why!" You protest and he laughs. "It's not funny Cal! I look like a complete train wreck! I feel like ugly Betty!" You exclaim, hearing his hearty laugh on the other side of the door that made your heart flutter.

"You don't look like her. Babe, I bet you look really hot! Just let me in and we can decide it okay?" Accent thick as he spoke. You sigh. Opening the door. Calum frowns when he sees that you're not wearing them.

"Babe,"

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you wearing your glasses?"

"I can't! Calum I look ridiculous!" You say, walking past him.

"I bet you look really good with them on, just show me,"

"Are you insane!? I can't do that!"

"It's not that big of a deal,"

"You did not just say that,"

"(Y/n),"

"Oh don't you (Y/n), me. I am leaving now," You say, locking yourself in the guests room.

"You're being ridiculous!" He says but you just ignore him.

"Leave me alone Hood!"

You hear him sigh and the house falls quiet. It made perfect since, since you both lived together with no one else and the obvious fact that you took a nap. When you wake up you hear a soft knock at the door. You get up and answer the door. There stood Calum. You smiled when you see him wearing glasses.

"See, it's not that bad," He says, walking inside to look at me.

"You left the house?"

"Yeah, because you were being ridiculous so to prove something, I went to Michael's place to get my glasses that I haven't worn in who knows how long to prove a point."

"You did all of that for me?" You ask in awe.

"Yes, to show you that it's not a bad thing if you wear glasses," He takes the glasses from the dresser next to him and puts them on my face for me, "See?" You smile looking to Calum who was smiling at you.

"What?"

"You still look beautiful as always," You smile.

He cups your face and pulls you in for a kiss. "Still beautiful,"

"So you'll still love me the same if I had glasses?" He lets out a low chuckle.

"Of course I will," He places a kiss to your forehead and guides us out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"I am going to take my beautiful girlfriend out to dinner so everyone can see how hot she looks in her new glasses," I grin and give him a kiss on his lips.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: If anyone even reads this lol

This came from my feelings about when I had to get glasses for the first time which was Monday and this is how I felt so I thought why not make it into a imagine? 

Also Ashtons hair is so hot like omg I'm shook af.

Tumblr info:

On tumblr you can ask me anything, don't be shy. I'll give advice and it doesn't have to be 5sos related. I run multiple blogs but my main one is

Thats1crazymofo - Mainly for Calum

Michaelssnuggles- Michael

Ashtonsprize- Ashton

Luekohemmings- Luke

I made one for each girl you are so yeah, check it out. Thank you for the 11k + reads and I hope to see you in the next imagine :) 

PS: Don't forget to vote comment and follow me for more!