✕ T h e F i r s t M e e t ✕

Hand in hand Mark and I began walking towards his mom, when she turned around all she needed to see was Mark's bright ocean blue hair and she came running over to us.
"Oh Mark I missed you!" She hugged Mark causing him to let go of my hand,
"I missed you too mom." Mark replied back to his mom while they hugged.
while I just stood there like an awkward Irish potato until they had finished hugging.
After Mark let go of his mom he stood beside me again and slid his hand back into mine.
His mum turned to face me this time. She looked at me before speaking
"So who is this lovely looking young man then Mark?" I felt my cheeks go red.

"No Jack. Now is not the time to start panicking. PANIC LATER!" I said to myself as I heard Mark clear his throat.
"Well mom. I would like you to finally meet Jack. Or Séan." He paused before continuing. "My boyfriend. The one I told you a little bit about 2 weeks ago. Remember?"

I squeezed Mark's hand as he said it. He had already told her about me? Why didn't he tell me?

Mark's mum stepped towards me.
"Oh Jack it's so good to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you!" She shook my hand then hugged me.
"I'm Mrs. Fischbach. Or Mark's mom. But you can call me Gia Should I call you Jack or Séan?" We stopped hugging and I replied back to her,
"Nice to meet you too. You can call me either, but everyone normally just calls me Jack." I smiled at her. Mark then held my hand again.

We then all turned around and began to walk towards the exit.

Mark held my hand as we walked out to the car, I was glad his mum hopefully liked me. She seemed liked she did.
As we got to the car Mark opened the back door for me to get in.
"Thanks Markimoo." I said before I kissed him on the cheek as I got in the car. He then kissed me on the lips when I sat in the seat.
"No problem Jackaboy." He smiled and chuckled at me then shut the door.
I thought he was going to sit in the back but he ended up sitting in the front. Fuck.
As Gia got into the car she turned to face Mark.

"Oh Mark why don't you sit next to Jack so he isn't alone?" Mark just turned to look out the window.
"Because mom I don't want you to feel like you are taxiing me and Jack around." He said in a slightly agitated voice. I could tell he was slightly pissed off. I began to wonder what was wrong with him.

"Mrs. Fischbach it's fine honestly." I tried not to sound too nervous as a spoke.
"Jack remember you can call me Gia. And Mark I just wanted Jack to not feel left out. No need to get all salty at me."

"Oh god I forgot...She hates me now I just know it" I thought to myself.

"Oh sorry...I for-" Mark interrupted me.
"I wasn't being "salty" mom. Jeez sorry for wanting to sit in the front." Mark said in an angry tone of voice.
"Mark you've been here for less than 10 minutes don't get all angry at me now. Sorry Jack. What where you saying?" She turned to look at me.

"Oh I was just saying sorry for calling you Mrs Fischbach."

Gia then started the car "No need to apologise Jack. I'm not going to hurt you for calling me Mrs Fischbach." She chuckled then pulled out of the parking space and began the journey to the house.

"It's ok Jack just calm down everything will be fine. I promise."
I heard Mark's voice in my head and it made me calm down. His voice was so relaxing. But I just couldn't help but wonder why he appeared to be pissed off.
I looked over to him. He was looking out the window looking very deep in thought.

That's when the rain started to fall.

*I just came up with the name Gia for Mark's mum because it was the first name that came to my head. Sorry this took so long to upload...The next part should be up in like a week.*