✕ F l a s h b a c k ✕

**Sorry it's so late to be uploading this. Was meant to get it out ALOT fucking sooner but prelims crept up on me and I had/still do have to study for them. But I'm free till Friday so here's the chapter finally**

Jack's PoV

"Just keep them shut a little longer. I promise we're almost there." His voice was full of excitement and delight, he walked beside me as he held my hand to the unknown destination.
"K, I swear to god if you're naked or something when I open my eyes I'm not going to be happy..." I laughed "well...I'll be a little happy but that's not the point." I could hear his sweet laugh from beside me.
"Sorry to disappoint you Sean but I'm not naked, not this time anyway." He laughed then paused "Okay you can open them now." He replied with joy in his voice.

I slowly opened my eyes expecting the worst but it wasn't bad at all.
There in front of me was just the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
There was a large checkered blanket placed one the sand and on it was a basket filled with all sorts of different goodies, not to mention the most beautiful part of it all. The sun.

The bright, colourful ball was slowly melting into the sea and the different oranges, yellows and reds dance in the water, glistening like it was a fire taking over the sea.

Killian moved infront of me blocking the view, but the sun shone through his blonde hair making it golden. He took both my hand into his and smiled down at me.
"Happy anniversary Sean. Hope you don't mind the slight-" I didn't let him finish and I pulled him down and kissed him.
"Thank you." I said breathlessly as we pulled apart. We then happily walked down to the blanket and enjoyed the beautiful food and sunset.

"So you like it huh?" I heard Killian say as we sat peacefully and ate crackers and cheese.
"Like? K I fucking love it. You really didn't have to do anything and plus you're making my gift to you look stupid now." I smiled slightly.

"Aww babe shut up. Your gift was amazing. I love it and I'm never going to let it out of my sight or even take it off for that matter." His face was lit up by his smile and I looked down to the silver ring that was on his finger...

I was glad he liked it because I had spent almost all my money on it...I wanted to get something that would show him how much I loved him.

I had bought myself one as well, they came as a pair. On the inside of one, the one I gave to Killian it had etched:

Together forever. Never apart

And inside the one I had, it had etched:

Maybe in distance. But never in heart

I looked back up at Killian who was looking at me with a smile. He then placed his hand under my chin and spoke.
"Together forever. Never apart. Maybe in distance. But never in heart" I blushed nervously as he said it.
He leaned in to me, he stopped as he was almost touching my lips with his, then whispered "you're adorable when you're nervous."
And then he pulled away as I giggled. I slapped his leg as he pulled away.

"What was that for? I should be getting a wow or something for reciting your birthday present." He jokingly laughed.
"Well that was for not kissing me ya big idiot. But if it'll make you feel better then, Wow Killian! I can't believe you remembered that saying! It's almost as though I gave you the ring a couple hours ago!" I said with a quiet laugh.
He slapped my leg.

"Alright, alright I deserved you hitting me. But me not kissing you will make later on a lot better." He smirked at me.
"And how so?" I asked.
"Cause everyone knows that the longer you wait for something you love, the better it will be when you finally get it." Killian was still giving me the same sly, half smile.

"Really? Give me an example of when that's a true thing and I'll believe you." I joked.
"Well. Y'know when you order a really nice, gooey slice of chocolate cake in a restaurant but it takes ages for it to arrive?" I nodded my head. "Well do you not agree that when it finally arrives you want it more and it tastes better?" He smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"Well yeh..I suppose you're right." I looked away from him as though to say that he had won but as he went to grab something I pushed him back so he was lying down and I lay on top of him, my face only a few millimetres away from his.

"Aghh Sean! What are you doing?" He said with a quiet laugh. I pressed my index finger on his lips and mouth "shh" before removing my finger and replacing it with my lips. I heard him chuckle as our lips softly pressed together.
As I felt him begin to slide his hand up the inside of my shirt I felt shivers run down my spine and he could tell I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.
I pulled away from the kiss and quickly but smoothly flipped me over so I was underneath him, I let out a squeal as he did so.

"Can I have it now?" I chuckled as Killian pinned my hands down above my head. He tilted his head.
"Have what?" Killian replied as he leaned down and planted a kiss on the side of my neck then returned to looking down in me with a smirk on his face.
"The chocolate cake? Can I just have a little bit the now?" I bit my lip down in an attempt to make it look like I was needy. He gave in just as I'd planned.
"You sure? Out here? I mean I'm all for it Y'know." He laughed then began to unbutton his jeans. He had to stand up to take them off and that's when I'd put my plan into action.
As he stood up I waited till his jeans were around his ankles before I scurried up and began to run towards the sea. Luckily there was no one around this area and I began to take my clothes off as I ran.

"Jack the fuck ya goin??" I heard Killian shouting in the distance.
"Catch me if you can doofus." I laughed as I removed my boxer, my final piece of clothing left on me. I made it to the water and ran in, not caring how cold it actually was. I began to swim out and as I was looking out over the horizon I felt something grab me from beneath and pull me under, I began to flail around to get my head above water but was quickly pulled back up to the surface to the sound of laughing.
It was Killian.

"Fuckin jerk." I said as I used my hands to push a wave of water on to Killian.
"Oh I'm sorry Sean. Did I give you a fright?" He said, still laughing.
"Yeh. Yeh you did. I was like, oh shit this is how I die. I was ready to accept my death." I said with a laugh, unable to stay mad at Killian swam up to him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he began to kiss me again, with a lot more passion.

I didn't want this night to end.

**Don't know if y'all will like this cuz it's not Jack & Mark...I just really wanted to write something like this to keep the story goin Y'know??
Also quick question. Anyone here listen to BTS, Exo or BIGBANG???
I'm curious haha cuz I'm obsessed with BTS right now. Any hoo buh byeeee**