✕ A w k w a r d E n c o u n t e r s ✕

Gia stopped the car as we drove into the drive way. She turned to face Mark.

"Mark could you go and open the garage door for me please?" she said as she passed Mark a keychain with several keys on it.

Mark sighed "sure" and took the keys. It was still chucking it down with rain so as he got out of the car he pulled the jumper that he was wearing over his head to give him a little bit of protection from the rain. As he got out he slammed the door and then ran over to the garage and opened it.

When Mark pulled the garage door up Gia started the car again and she drove into the garage and we both got out. "We can grab your luggage later from the car if you want?" Gia said to me.
"Yeh. I'll get it later." I replied.

Mark had already opened the front door and went inside. So I was left on my own with his mum.

"I'm very sorry about the way Mark acted in the car. I have no idea what's wrong with him." Gia said as we both walked out of the garage. Gia stopped to shut the garage door. I stopped to cause I didn't want to seem rude.

"Yeh...I-I don't know what's wrong with him. He seemed fine at the airport it was just as we got in the car...I'll ask him when we get inside." I replied trying not to panic.

We got to the front door and Gia passed me her car keys. "Just go on inside Jack. I'm just going to pop over to the neighbors house for a cup of tea. I'll be back soon." She smiled at me then walked away.
I paused for a second before opening the door.
"This is it." I thought "I'm finally going to see the house Mark grew up in." A sense of panic rushed into me. I tried to get rid of the feeling and I opened the front door and walked inside. As soon as I shut the door I was greeted by a large ball of fluff leaping up at me. The fluff ball was barking and wagging its tail excitedly. It was followed by the sound of a male voice.

"Lucy. Come here girl." It came from what I could only assume was the kitchen.
The large ball of fluff. Who was named Lucy ran back through to the kitchen.

I was then left standing at the door clueless to where I was supposed to go. Why did Mark have to leave me?
My breathing became more heavy and my palms started to sweat..."No...oh fuck no Jack don't have a panic attack...Not now. You don't even have anything to panic about..." I thought to myself as my heart rate started getting faster.
That's when I heard the male voice again. This time it was much closer.

"Hey sorry about Lucy. You must be Mark's frie-" He stopped. "Hey you ok? You look a bit pale. Need something to eat or drink?" Said the voice. I looked up.

Standing in front of me was a tall, dark haired man who looked similar to Mark.

"Oh uh shit yeh I'm fine...thanks though." I said in my state of panic. I must of looked a mess.

"Sorry. I should probably introduce myself. I'm Tom. Mark's brother. Pleasure to meet you." Tom smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Oh hi uh Tom...Mark has told me a little bit about you. I-I'm Jack...Mark's..." That's when Mark came running down the stairs.

"Jack I'm so sorry I..." Mark looked at me then at Tom. "Ah I see you 2 have met then. Tom this is my...boyfriend...Jack. Or well Séan." He walked down the last few steps. When he reached me he wrapped his arm around waist and kissed my cheek.

Tom looked a little shocked. But he looked at me a smiled he then turned and looked at Mark and frowned "So Mark. How come you never told me you had a boyfriend?"
Mark looked down at the ground.

"I didn't...emm...I didn't want...Jack..." Mark said in an almost whispering voice.

"He didn't want me to freak out at the thought of people finding out..." I said breaking the silence that had fallen.

"What?" Tom said as he ran his hand through his black hair.

"I...I knew that I was. AM. Mark's first boyfriend and I didn't know how everyone would react to finding out that Mark had a boyfriend...so I told him not to tell many people until I was ready..." I heard my voice starting to shake.

Mark looked at me and gave me a confusing look before he started to speak. "Uhh yeh that's what I was gonna say...Anyways Tom we shall talk to you later Jack and I need to get our stuff from mom's car. So yeh..." Mark said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Tom just shrugged. "Well it was nice meeting you Jack. Hope we'll get a chance to talk properly soon. See ya later." He then called for Lucy, grabbed a pink lead from the hanger by the door and he walked out the front door.

Mark lead me through to the kitchen where a door leading to the garage was. We walked there in silence. I didn't want to bring up why he hadn't even told his brother about me...Not yet I'll wait till tomorrow. I just wanted a relaxing first day plus I was still tired from the plane journey.
As we got out to the car Mark looked confused. He started checking his pockets.

"Ya looking for these Markimoo?" I chuckled as I threw the keys up and down in my hands. I then tossed the car keys over to Mark. "Ah yes that is what I was looking for Jackaboy. Thanks." He said as he opened the car.
"Right I'll grabbed the suitcases if you grabbed the hand luggage." Mark said as he went to the boot of the car. "Sounds like a plan." I said as I grabbed the bags sitting in the back seat.

As I reached the top of the stairs I stopped. "So Mark which room is ours?" I called down to Mark. Which was followed by a loud bang from what could only be the sound of a suitcase falling down the stairs.
"AH FUCK IT!" Mark yelled. "Shit. Sorry Jack. It's the room just down the hall and to the right. Basically the room that is furthest away from the rest." He then ran back down to get the suitcase he dropped as I walked to the bedroom I would be staying in for the next week.

I walked in to the room and was surprised at how big the room was. There was a large double bed in the middle and across from it there was a large TV hanging on the wall.
As I was putting the bags down on the ground I felt someone grab me from behind and spin me around. I let out a small shriek but I realised it was Mark.
"Ya know Jackaboy. No one is home right now." Mark said as he kissed my cheek.
He continued
"And I did say I would make it up to you for lying to my mom." He then kissed me on the lips. His skin was cold from the rain but his lips were warm. I pulled back from the kiss as it got more passionate.
"Yes. But when will they be back Mark?" He wasn't listening. He picked me up and placed me on the bed.
"Jack. Shh. Tom's away to his friends house and my mom is gonna be gone for like 2 hours. Relax."

He started kissing my neck. "Come on...Séan. It'll be fine." He looked at me and winked...Fuck I gave in. He knew me too well.
When he realised that he had won he sat up and started taking his shirt off, meanwhile I took mine off aswel. He started kissing me again and slowly started to move further down. He unbuckled my belt and began to pull down my jeans.
Just as things were getting started. I began to hear something. It was the sound of footsteps.

And they were coming up the stairs.

**I really didn't know what to write for this chapter and I had really bad writers block...I'm not 100% happy with this chapter but I don't hate it...Sorry it took so long to update. Next one should come sometime next week.

ALSO thanks to anyone who has read all the other chapters and who has stuck along with my shitty writing. Love you all. Peace Out Peeps. :) xoxo **