✕ S w e e t D r e a m s ✕

**Im really shit at keeping up to date with uploading chapters to this...Sorry...I get caught up making edits for my Instagram and forget...But anyhoo here's the next chapter haha enjoyyy xoxo**

Jack/Sean's PoV

"Hey Sean!? SEAN!? You still alive?" I was awoken to the sound of Mark calling me. I slowly prised my eyes open to see Mark staring down at me. I smiled at the sight of him.

"Mmm what time is it?" I said as I sat up and stretched.
"It's 4 in the afternoon. You've been asleep for fucking ages. I came up last night and you were just passed out on the bed." He said in a slightly annoyed tone.
I dragged myself out of bed a stood up infront of Mark. He looked down at me and I smiled up at him and hugged him.
"Mark. I love you, I hope you know that." I felt him put his arms around me and I tightened my grip on him.
"I love you too. Sean what's brought this on? You okay? What were you dreaming about?" Mark said rather worriedly.
"N-nothing. I just had a-a nightmare but it's fine..." I replied trying to forget the dream I had.

Mark let go of me and smiled before putting his hand out for me to take.
"We have to pack Jack. We leave tomorrow morning and my mom is wanting us all to go out for a meal tonight as a goodbye. You have until 5:45pm to be ready. So chop chop." Mark laughed then pulled me up out of the bed, I let out a groan as the cold air that blew in through the open window brushed against my skin.
"And what about you?" I questioned, looking at him wearing his 'future president' shirt and a pair of light grey joggers.
"Well I've showered I just need to change. I only put this on cause I wasn't walking around in my suit waiting for you to get ready." He said with a small laugh. "Now go shower." He gently pushed me towards the door then threw a towel at my face. I laughed then walked out and headed towards the bathroom.

When I stepped into the shower I turned on the Bluetooth waterproof speaker that was stuck to the glass door of the shower and began to play 'Run' by BTS, mostly cause I had recently started getting into them.

15 minutes later I came out the shower to find Mark lying fast asleep in the chair by the window at the top of the stairs, he was wearing his suit but his hair was a mess. I quietly snuck past him and entered the bedroom to dry off and get changed. I saw that Mark had left my suit hanging up on the handle of the wardrobe and once I had dried off I put the suit on.
By the time I finished fixing my hair it was already 5:05pm and when I went to check on Mark he was still fast asleep.

"Hey. Hey Mark! WAKE UP!" I yelled.
"Hmmm what?" He began to stretch then looked up at me and panic spread across his face. "SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT!?" He panic screeched as he leapt up out of the seat.
I laughed at the sight of him.
"It's 5:05 Mark. You might want to fix your hair before we go. Just a suggestion." I laughed and Mark ran to the bedroom and began running a comb through his messy sea hair.
I decided to just wait for him downstairs and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.

A few minutes later I heard Mark thumping down the stairs followed by him calling my name.
"Right. Jack let's go. We're already going to be late." As he spoke I quickly rinsed my mug out and ran to the front door to meet him.
"Woah." Was all he said
"What is it?" I questioned as we walked out the door. Mark turned to lock the door.
"Nothing just. I forgot how good you looked in a suit." He lightly laughed then walked to a black Range Rover that was parked in front of the house.
"Who's car is that? It's very nice." I questioned as we got closer to the very shiny car. It looked practically brand new.
"Well it's technically yours now. Late birthday present." He laughed and chucked a set of keys at me.
"W-what!? Mark tell me your kidding. But...what. How?" I stuttered in shock of what I had just heard. Mark just laughed.
"My uh mom and I both chipped in and got it. Someone will have to drive it all the way to LA but Wade said he'd do it with Mandy sometime next week when they come to visit us..." He turned and looked at me with a smile. I didn't know what to say.
"Do you like it? I know it's sudden but-" I cut him off and hugged him tightly.
"Mark I fucking love it! It's honestly the greatest present anyone has ever gotten me. Thank you!" I looked up at him and kissed him before grabbing his hand and pulling him with me towards the car.

"Well come on then. Can't be late." I laughed and opened the door to the drivers side and hopped in and started the car. Mark got in the passengers side.
"Been awhile since I've driven. Let's hope I remember how." I joked as I began to drive forward, Mark was sitting fiddling around with the SAT NAV screen trying to input the address of the restaurant we were meeting his mom at.

"Fuck sake why oh why do things like this need to be so complicated. Like jeez modern cars are complicated." Mark said he pushed random buttons on the panel, getting more and more agitated. I was trying to focus on driving but Mark was distracting me.
"There. Just follow this and it should get us there." He sounded very pleased with himself.

Everything was going fine, I was actually driving the car well considering I hadn't driven in 2 years. That was until we came to a crossroad not far from the restaurant.
The light was green and so I began to drive forward but as we were in the middle of the crossroads a truck came speeding down one of the other roads and didn't see that the light was red.

"JACK WATCH OUT!" I heard Mark yelling something else but I didn't hear it, I just put my foot down on the accelerator to try and get out of the way of the truck before it ploughed into the passenger side of the car.
I heard Mark screaming and the sound of the lorry's breaks screeching just filled my ears.
Everything was followed by a loud crash and the panicked screams of passers walking by...

••sorry it's not the best chapter haha. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. It's much appreciated :) :) ••