✕ W e A l l H a v e S e c r e t s ✕

Hehe you guys like that cliffhanger in the last part? Sorry that it was so long I just had actual so much fun writing that chapter. This one should be a little shorter.
Update: Yeh it's really not short haha :D

Jack's PoV

I felt my heart skip a beat but it felt like it stopped entirely.
There he was. The love of my life, my hero. Kneeling on the ground infront of me holding a golden ring.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me...I couldn't do anything, I couldn't SAY anything. I tried to make the words come out but all that did come out was a quiet umm.
I began to feel dizzy and my palms went sweaty. I knew I was going to have another panic attack...Everything that was going on was in slow motion, what felt like hours was only seconds in reality.
I looked down at Mark who was still holding the ring, then all of a sudden everything came out of slow motion and kicked into normal speed again.

I was about to have the biggest panic attack and I just couldn't do anything...

"I'm sorry..." where the only words that left my mouth and then I ran...As soon as I felt one tear fall...I just ran...I pushed passed everyone and I could faintly hear Mark calling my name but it was just becoming a muffled sound in the back off my head as I blocked the sounds of everyone out as I ran towards the glass doors to the decking.

I made it outside and I slammed the doors. As I turned away from the door the cold, harsh winters night was freezing the tears that stained my cheeks making my cheeks red and painful, but I didn't care I just wanted to collapse on the ground and cry.
I stepped down from the decking and stood looking out over the river. It was a pretty night.

"You alright there?" A familiar voice called out from the shadows of the decking, it was a voice I really didn't want to see the face of. I turned and looked up towards the decking and saw the figure emerge from the shadows.

"Uh yeh. I just um- I just needed some fresh air Y'know." I said as I turned back around and began to walk down the stone path that lead down to a small, wooden gazebo that was lit up with gold and white fairy lights.
"You sure Sean? You don't look to good." The voice was now much closer and just the thought of turning round to see him again just sent a cold wave of shivers down my spine.
"Don't call me that...the only people who can call me that are my family and friends." I said sternly as I sped up down the path, with hope that the person wouldn't follow. I made it to the wooden gazebo and took a seat on one of the built in benches inside of it, the view from it was even more pretty.

The moon was reflecting off of the black icy water of the river and the stars in the sky were shimmering like millions of little diamonds in the sky, it was spectacular.

The moment was ruined when he appeared in the doorway of the gazebo.
"What do you want? Why are you even here?" I asked angrily as he walked infront of me. I refused to make eye contact with him and just looked down at my feet and twiddled my thumbs together, I felt more tears falling and tightly squeezed my eyes shut to stop them falling. But then I felt a finger being gently placed under my chin and it lifted my head up.
I was then met face to face with Killian who was crouching on the floor infront of me, using his free hand he wiped away the frozen tear stains from my cheek. I slapped his hand away and pulled my face back.

"Hey, hey, hey no need for that Sean. I'm just here to help." He said in a soft and quiet voice.

"Killian I don't need your help or anything just leave me alone." I replied back as I looked out at the water, avoiding any sort of eye contact with him.
"But come on Sean. We have unfinished business. Remember? You're the one that left me, you have no reason to hate me. It should be the other way around if I'm going to be honest."  I heard him laugh and he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up and held me close to him but before I had the chance to reply or do anything another familiar voice came from close by.