One: The Lady In Red

( 2nd Person)

Your eye lids flutter open, letting your vision adjust to the shadows. You are badly injured, but you continue to the next room to see a strange, light emitting flower looking at me. The flower's eye had a glowing white light, nearly blinding you. You ignore it simply and step forward. You didn't scare easily. With the weight of emotional abuse and self-loathing you had experienced, silly little flowers with odd features didn't effect you at all. Not yet, anyways. "I  s e e   y o u   h a v e   c h o s e n   t o ....    a p p r o c h.  S i m p l e   h u m a n,   y o u   w i l l   d i e   q u i ck l y."  You heard footsteps getting closer and closer.   "D o n ' t    g e t   t o o   c l o s e."   The flower disappeared and a woman resembling a goat walked out of the darkness. "Hello, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of (HelLL) The Ruins. Come with me, human." She spoke softly, but a familiar evil lingered with her. You decide to follow her. What else could you do?

(Your POV)

       I reluctantly skidded to a halt as Toriel stopped suddenly. She stood in front of a small, cozy, but still terrifying house. "This is your new home, child. Come in. NOW." I knew I wouldn't have much of a choice, so I just walked in casually. However, the house was barricaded. I turned around to the hallway Toriel had left to. I followed her inside. "This is your room now. Oh, something is burnt. Better go find it, don't want anything coming here to get my pie." I step into the room. It smells like ashes. I walk to the bed which is frozen solid, by the way, and pull the tattered cloth over my body. I let my vision fade as I closed my eyes. Sleep.

(A/N: Sorry it's so short, but I didn't have much time. Next chapter is coming soon. BOI!)