Twelve: Disagreements

(Sans' POV)

Me and (Y/N) haven't spoken in two weeks, but Papyrus won't let her go outside after the Undyne incident. I'm stuck in this house as well because after Undyne discovered that they were helping the human, we've been public enemies to the entire underground. I'm sitting on the couch, as not being able to walk outside makes my life very boring. (Y/N) sits down beside me, making me scoff. She just rolls her eyes and turns the TV on. The MTT shows starts playing, asking if anyone's seen the human. I laugh. "Y'know, I should turn you in." She glances at me. "Oh, yeah? Then why haven't you, Bone Boy?" I open my mouth to reply, but shut it again before I say something I'll regret. I get up and head for the kitchen. She follows me. "...Listen Sans... I don't want to be enemies. You're one of the people I can trust down here." I turn to face her, surprised she looks serious. A small blush forms on my face. "I... I'm sorry, Sans." It's hard to believe that actual tears were streaming down her face. I pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry too." Then we hear a knock at the door.

*It has begun.

(A/N: HOLY SHIT! We got 10.2k readers! And 130+ Knives! I feel so honored, t-thank you... I'm so freakin happy... But... I'm leaving for Australia soon and then I won't be able to update. But do not worry! I am going to write, and update when I get back. See ya later! BOI!)