Fourteen: It.

(Y/N) looked nervously at the letter. She didn't feel very safe while opening it. As she tore the seal off, a piece of paper fluttered out onto the floor, but as it fell, she didn't stop it. She was not very happy to open the folded paper. She liked life now, and this letter threatened her chances of staying here! The paper read;
'Dearest (Y/N),
I have personally sent this letter to assure your safety and welcome you to the underground. I will see you very soon, I'm sure. Meet me Waterfall, yeah?
Sincerely, It.'
(Y/N)'s heart sunk. She knew that the letter would cause her to leave. After reading the letter out to the skeletons, they both remained confused and afraid. "WAIT, WHO SIGNED THE LETTER?" "It..." "THE NAME?" "The letter just says 'It', Papyrus." Sans remained silent. And, with a blink of their eyes, he was gone. Sans quite obviously didn't want (Y/N) to leave, and neither did Paps.
And neither did (Y/N).

(Sans' POV)

I teleported away and ended up at Grillby's, where I slammed my fist into the bar counter, making everyone except Grillby jump in their seats. It wasn't fair. This 'It' person could take (Y/N)! She was something special. She wasn't theirs to take. Sans let out a sigh before letting the mostly permanent signature smile form on his face. Everyone in the bar seemed to relax to his calmer gaze. When Sans wasn't insanely happy or completely chill, nobody felt safe. If Sans didn't show up, people really started to panic. The blood on his shirt was seemly dry, and Sans felt... Emptier. He left the bar, assuring he'd be back before nightfall, as per usual. Suddenly, by the gate, he saw a monster group talking near the gate. He teleported behind a tree and listens. Ease dropping wasn't his favorite thing to do in his free time, but it could settle for second best. "Oh my Asgore, I know! Papyrus is such a loser, I don't think he's ever gonna be in the royal guard!" One scoffed. All four monsters laughed hysterically before a bone impaled the one who had been saying everything. The others stopped laughing, obviously horrified. Sans chuckled darkly. "You kids should watch your tongues. Oh, wait, y o u d o n ' t h a v e o n e ! "
You can guess what happened next, can't you?
Let's just say...

T H E Y H A D A B A D T I M E

(A/N: Heya! I'm in a car writing this on my phone from Australia! It's raining in Queensland but that's okay because I don't have anything to do besides the things my grandparents make me do, which is fun. Thanks for 160+ followers! I love you Knives! And thanks for a amazing 15k+ on this story! I will update again on the day I upload this! Maybe not on this story though. BOI!)