Twenty-Two: A New War Begins

(???? POV)

I stepped out of my small house and hummed a melody. It struck me as familiar, but I had forgotten what the song was, or where I had orignally heard it. Then I saw It. It was leading the girl, who, if I can remember, was called (Y/N). I approch carefully, not wanting to startle her. It smiled when It noticed me. "Hello, Dear! I'm happy you came to join us! I have some... Business to attend to. Can you please take over the tour for me?" I quickly consider the pros and cons of not accepting. "Of course! I'll try my best." "Your best is enough, Dear. Bye now!" It walks off in another direction, leaving me with (Y/N). "Hi. Sorry I can't explain this place as well as It can, but--" "Why does It call you Dear, but me Dearest?" She blurts. "S-Sorry, that was rude. I--" I cut her off instead. "No, no. I wonder that too. It calls everyone Dear, but you're different... Anyways. Come, I have to finish showing you around." She nods and smiles. "Okay."

(Undyne's POV)

Shit.

Sans is really going insane finding that human. Well, more insane then is already is. And he can't get more crazy... Soon he'll take over the entire kingdom. He's already taken over the Royal Guard, so taking over the rest shouldn't be hard for him. He can't find out. He can't find out...

That King Asgore is alive.

Nobody can. Not now. Once every soul is obtained, Asgore plans to re-appear as king, and not only destroy humanity, but rule the surface, with me right behind him. Some human children will live to be slaves, and then killed when they have children old enough to work. His plan was perfect, but Sans is getting too close to the truth. I can't kill him yet. I have to get rid of his brother first.

I have to take down Papyrus.

(A/N: Sorry It's short, but it's my second day of school and I have to get ready. Hope this was good enough for you Knives. Thanks for 400+! Means a lot. BOI!)

Streams every Wednesday!

 Youtube.com/PsychoGen