Nine: Papyrus' Puzzles

(Sans POV)

I followed a little bit behind (Y/N) and Pap as we all headed towards the puzzle area. Both looked very happy, going on about cooking. "Yeah. I mean, I'm good at cooking, but I don't know how to make spaghetti. Hey, I know! You could teach me to cook spaghetti, and I could teach you to cook other things too!" "THAT SOUNDS FUN! LET'S DO THAT AFTER THE PUZZLES! BUT, WHAT ABOUT SANS?" My head snaps up at the mention of my name. "Oh, he's welcome to join if he wants to. I think me and him are finally becoming friends!" ...She's really excited about friends, isn't she? I hope she knows that friends don't come free, and are hard to come by down here. Or else she's gonna have a bad time. We end up at the puzzles and (Y/N) starts doing the puzzle and Papyrus walks up next to me. "SO, BROTHER, ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN US FOR THE COOKING SESSION?" I sigh. "I dunno, Pap. I'm not much of a chef." "C'mon, It'll be fun!" I jump. She's next to me. "WOWIE! YOU ALREADY FINISHED THE PUZZLE?" "Yeah! It was really fun! But we should head back, it's getting dark. How does that work Underground?!" She asks several more questions as we head home. "Bro... I think I'll join your cooking session. It sounds fun." Yeah.

 Fun.

(A/N: I KNOW IT'S SHORT I'M SO SORRY! I'm going to my Step-sister's house soon, and later that week I'm going to Australia. I hope that's a excuse I can use, haha... Sorry. BOI!)