Five: Fitting The Puzzle Pieces Together

(Your POV)

Sans is glaring at me from across the table, making me slightly regret staying for dinner. I, instead, look at the decor of 6 human heads on the wall. Okay, maybe this isn't such a good idea. To avoid now not only Sans, but the creepy heads, I look at my hands, which are violently shaking. "Huh." I say, as I look down at them. "Hmm, what is it?" Sans asks out of curiosity. "I didn't actually notice my hands were shaking until I looked at them." I say, a grin forming on my face. I don't know why I'm smiling, but I just am.  I begin to quietly laugh, which turns into extremely loud laughter. "What's so funny?!" Sans growls. I can't stop. In between laughs I mange to say; "I-I don't know-- It's hilarious." Papyrus walks in, and by this point, tears are streaking down my face. "SANS, HAVE YOU BROKEN THE HUMAN? WHAT IN THE NAME OF ASGORE DID YOU DO?!" "Nothing, bro, she just won't stop laughing suddenly, I--" He was cut off by my laughing getting louder. There is something wrong with me, isn't there. I won't stop laughing. And then I fall to the ground. Dark. And darker.

* A N D   E V E N   D A R K E R . . .

*Him.

(Sans POV)

Then, her laughter is cut short by her falling to the floor. She is completely still. I can just barely make out the movement of her chest. She is alive, but only barely. Me and Papyrus exchange confused and shocked glances before going over the check on the human. She has water staining her face, tears still going down her face from her crazy laughing-frenzy. Papyrus picks her up and takes her to the couch. "....WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?" I look up, unsure of how to react to the current situation. "Maybe she's still shocked from the fall? Or maybe she doesn't really like monsters?" "NONSENSE, THAT CANNOT BE TRUE! ....CAN IT?" Papyrus face falls as he gazes upon the the human, deep in his thoughts. Papyrus went out to get medical supplies for the human, or '(Y/N)' as she called herself. I decide I would actually start called her (Y/N) instead of human, just because it was more... 'polite.'   Although he didn't care about Pap's judgement at the moment, he chose to listen, just this once. What was wrong with the human? He wanted to know.

He HAD to know. 

*COURAGE.

(A/N: YAY! I hope you liked this update, I worked pretty hard on this chapter. Thanks for 1k reads, also! I'm starting a new project right now. It is a new AU X Reader, can you guess what it is? I haven't seen any X Readers of this AU on Wattpad yet. Guess in the comments below! BOI!)