Six: Warning Signs, Part One

(Your POV)

I wake up in a strange black room. " S o y o u a r e a w a k e . " I turn to see the flower staring back at me. "I... I want to go home." I croak. My voice sounds extremely strained. " Y o u c a n n o t g i v e u p j u s t y e t . . . H a v e C O U R A G E . " The world fades to white.

(Sans POV)

Her eyes open slowly, making me sit up and call Paps to come downstairs. She attempts to sit up, but fails miserably. "I don't think you're strong enough to move yet." I chuckle. Her head turns towards me quickly. She opens her mouth to speak, but I shake my head and say: "I don't know if you can speak, but... If you can, I... What's the last thing you remember?" Her face scrunches up, as if she was trying with every ounce of the energy she had left to remember anything from the day before. "I... I remember laughing..." She mumbles, cringing at the scratchiness in her voice. I sigh as my brother practically leaps off of the second floor and runs towards as.

"OH MY ASGORE, IS THE HUMAN OK?!"

(A/N; Sorry for the short chapter, I really don't feel well this week... So... Summer! It's weird, I was better at updating when I had no time, but now that my schedule is free, I don't even wanna update! Weird. Anyways, I'll see ya soon! BOI!)