Eight: On The Run

(A/N: Warning: Swearing is in this chapter, but only for a moment.)

(Your POV)

I look up to see a terrifying fish-lady standing above me, her bandaged eyes burning into my skull, while the lizard looking monster had both eyes covered completely. "Um... Hi!" I nervously chirp. "Hello test subject. Undyne, can you get the drill?" Drill... Wait.... SHIT! "DRILL WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sans is suddenly there, in the room, using what looks like a redish blue aura to fling both monsters back. "What are you doing where, Kid?!" "I-I dunno! I woke up here!" He sighs. "Come on, we have to get back to Snowdin. Right now." I nod, keeping my eye trained mostly on the ground as I shuffled towards Sans. Then, without anything else to do, we appeared back at Sans' house. Papyrus was pacing anxiously back and forth, stopping when he saw me. "HUMAN! YOU ARE SAFE! NOW WE CAN DO MY PUZZLES!" Sans mumbles something I can't really hear, but it reminds you.... "Sure, Papyrus. And thanks for saving me, Sans." He looks up, a small redish blue tint on his face. How do skeletons even blush? Whatever. That's not important. I've made at least two friends. 

That's... something.

*Having proof that he wants to help fills you with COURAGE.

*And believe me, you're going to NEED it.

(A/N: Yay, a real chapter! I need to study up on UnderWarfare and then it starts! A month or so after that comes out, Gemtale should be up too! But I'm warning you, it might not be up as often. Should Gemtale be an X Reader? And if yes, Who should be on the other side of the ship? And with Warfare, who is on the other side of the X Reader? It can be anyone, even Asriel, Chara, Undyne, Annoying dog... You name it! Well, um... Maybe not Annoying dog. That would be weird. But seriously, leave suggestions! I make these stories (mostly) for you guys! Well, see ya. BOI!)