Twenty: Escape

(Your POV)

       I put my trusty pocket knife out my my jacket pocket and cliche-ly cut the ropes, freeing myself, looking for any exit to escape to. I see a small window, and, as low key as I possibly could... I take a running start towards the window and smash through it. I hear yelling. But I don't stop running for a second. "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NONONONNOOOPE!" I scream as I run towards the edge of Snowdin. I run into a strange place with blue flowers. "Woah..." I whisper. I hide in a secret door behind a waterfall, which is empty expect for a pink, dusty tutu. I smile unexpectedly and check if the coast is clear. Yup. I run. And run. And I won't stop running until I see the sunset again.

I'm sorry, Sans.

(Sans POV)

I hear annoyed yells. She escaped?! How!? The only way out was that terribly cliche window! 

Oh. Well, I didn't see that coming... Okay, maybe I did. I didn't like locking her up, and purposely put her in that room, so she could escape. I felt awful. I was going soft. We had to kill humans, and none had lasted this long... I walked to Waterfall and sat down, an obvious pit of empty emotions. Suddenly, I heard a strange, familiar voice singing.

"Wise men say... Only fools rush in..."

"But I can't helping falling in love with you.."

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?"

"If I can't help falling in love with you.."

           I walked in the direction of the voice, curious about the person singing.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea! Darling so it goes, some things.. are meant to be!"

"Oh, take my hand! Take my whole life too..." 

"For I can't help falling in love with you..."

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea! Darling so it goes, somethings... are meant to be...."

"Take my hand... Take my whole life too..."

"For I, Can't help... falling in love with you.."

I approached the room that had whoever was singing in it.

"For I... Can't help...Falling in love...With...You..."

*It.

(A/N: UGH I HATE MYSELF SO FCKING MUCH OMG

Seriously, what makes me think I can do whatever I want and not update! And when I do, the entire chapter is just FCKING SO LYRICS FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S MUSICAL TALENT!? UGGGH! ...Sorry. I'll try and update more. Well, I have to go. BOI!)