Three: The Crimson Snow

(?????)

The human carefully walked in the same direction Pap had gone, looking around as if she knew she was being watched. But not by me. By someone she knew was there, someone she thought she could trust. I chuckled softly. The strangest thing is that this human wasn't afraid. She look fearless. Safe. Almost happy to be here. But at the same time, she looked like she was about to have a heart attack. I didn't know what to trust, my instinct, or my knowledge. I wasn't sure if either of my options were correct, anyway. Neither seemed logical, let alone the answer to my questions. Frozen. She was frozen, as if she could see something. I used my magic to position myself at the correct area. It was time. No more assumptions, no more games. This was her first, or last test. She approached me carefully. Maybe too carefully.

(Your POV)

I saw Sans up ahead, tapping one of his boney hands on the table. One of his hands were clutching his eye socket, as if it was his tether to sanity, if he had any left, anyway. I walked forward. "Hey buddy, you look starving. No, I know you are... Like any minute I'm gonna find you... Pasta-way. How about a nice spicy hot dog to fill you up?" I shake my head no to his offer. "Really? Because that expression tells me that not eating is just... Killing  you." I accept his offer and walk forward. "One HEAD DOG coming up!" He lifts his axe and...

You move your head off his station, falling out of his grasp at the same time. He missed. His axe, his bloody, crazy axe... Missed. He's shocked. So are you. You get up and run. You mumble as you rush towards Papyrus. "That flower was right. I shouldn't get too close."

(A/N: I know it's short, and I couldn't get Sans' dialogue right, but yeah. I hope you enjoyed it! Also, this chapter is dedicated to   Dracukaler   Because she introduced me to Horrortale and asked me to do this X Reader. Thank you! BOI!)